Favourite pictures v2.0

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Re: Favourite pictures v2.0

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:47 am

longcat-vs-tacgnol.jpg
But that's just the beginning.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Meanwhile, in London:
Attachments
kitten kong post office tower goes down.jpg
Kitten Kong takes down the Post Office Tower.
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:04 pm

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3385861
It will clearly be a "verii merii kurisumasu" for Kodachi here.
The number you have dialled is imaginary. Please rotate your telephone by ninety degrees and redial.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:07 pm

https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3116509
Should I even be surprised at how this Sailor Senshi kitchen session seems to be crashing towards calamity?
The number you have dialled is imaginary. Please rotate your telephone by ninety degrees and redial.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:55 pm

24523.jpg

Well, Ami was said to be hypersensitive (or even allergic) to love letters.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:04 pm

much-needed-sign.jpg

I don't know who came up with this, but the road administrations really ought to adopt it soonest.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:20 pm

:lol:

*wonders how many more years i can get away with not having a smartphone*
( still using my 1st mobile from 2006, just wish i could find a new battery for it that came close to the quality of the original one, original could keep it on for 10+ days, but the 3 replacement batteries i've tried in the last year only manages 2-4 days )
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:33 am

My main phone is a Nokia that should be getting its driving licence soon. I was given a smartphone for my birthday a few years ago, but about all I use it for is as an FM radio and a music player. Being a 'smombie' (smartphone zombie) does not sound appealing to me.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:50 pm

I have a smartphone myself, but I hardly ever use it as a phone. It's a conveniently-sized e-reader if you have good eyes, it has a decent camera, it holds music, it can do FM radio, it's a calculator, I can use it as a GPS when I'm driving. the screen is a bit small for videos (I use a tablet for that). But its main use is as a reader. I loaded Kindle into it, so I can read amazon books (though it's best if they are plaintext) and using FanfictionDownloader, I put the fanfics I read on it. Download them onto my computer, stuff 'em onto the (additional) 36GB micro-SD, and there they are. I use BirdieSync to keep my address book up to date on it, and if I want to go there, I just open the address book and tell the GPS to take me there.

I have an awful lot of minutes, texts, and GB of downloads available, because it's a TracFone, and minutes carry over. All I have to do is pay about $120 a year (taxes included) to keep the days going. The phone itself is an LG Rebel 4, and it cost me about $20. (Powerful phones are not needed if you use them as an e-reader.)

I am never bored for lack of things to read when I get in a waiting room.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:50 pm

Mine is an HTC One M7. It does have GPS/Glonass, FM radio, stereo speakers, good-sounding ear buds, and the sick camera chip. I have not added many apps, but I did add a simple GPS monitor, a bar code scanner, and a cute tricorder so I could see what the phone's sensors are showing.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:25 am

Té Rowan wrote:My main phone is a Nokia that should be getting its driving licence soon. I was given a smartphone for my birthday a few years ago, but about all I use it for is as an FM radio and a music player. Being a 'smombie' (smartphone zombie) does not sound appealing to me.

*lol*

Agreed!

Mine is an HTC One M7. It does have GPS/Glonass, FM radio, stereo speakers, good-sounding ear buds, and the sick camera chip. I have not added many apps, but I did add a simple GPS monitor, a bar code scanner, and a cute tricorder so I could see what the phone's sensors are showing.

Lol @ tricorder(but neat!). :P

#####

But its main use is as a reader. I loaded Kindle into it, so I can read amazon books (though it's best if they are plaintext) and using FanfictionDownloader, I put the fanfics I read on it. Download them onto my computer, stuff 'em onto the (additional) 36GB micro-SD, and there they are.

Good use.
Something like that is actually the reason i've even considered getting a new phone, or possibly something in between phone and laptop.

I have an awful lot of minutes, texts, and GB of downloads available, because it's a TracFone, and minutes carry over. All I have to do is pay about $120 a year (taxes included) to keep the days going. The phone itself is an LG Rebel 4, and it cost me about $20. (Powerful phones are not needed if you use them as an e-reader.)

NICE! Yeah, the subscriptions that allow carry-over were really good. TOO good apparently since all providers here have dropped them.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 am

http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/sm/index.html
I may have either seen or mentioned this here before, but this page has a few neat images, including drawings of one Setsuna Meiou in a waitress uniform.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:59 pm

cheezburger-image-2766653696.jpg

Looks like everybody's not-so-favourite pervert is living a nightmare scenario.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:15 pm

mpreg--nobodys-buying.jpg

Bullshittery does have do-not-exceed tension limits.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Other Talk