Favourite pictures v2.0

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Re: Favourite pictures v2.0

Postby Té Rowan » Wed May 20, 2020 7:51 am

mly.1.jpg
mly.1.jpg (66.62 KiB) Viewed 135 times

As I recall, the blond is named Ledin. The others probably need no introduction.
You May Be A Freight Dog If… your registered domicile is a camper on an airport.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed May 20, 2020 10:33 am

Noy Telinú wrote:http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com/art/Teddy-Roosevelt-VS-Bigfoot-198525028

TR is the most badass president of all time!

... Of all time...

Andrew Jackson might beg to differ.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Té Rowan » Thu May 21, 2020 1:25 pm

illust_47249994.jpg

Ranma, I don't think you're in Nerima anymore. Isumi or Kuniyoshi, it may be, but not Nerima.
You May Be A Freight Dog If… your registered domicile is a camper on an airport.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Fri May 22, 2020 8:46 pm

Té Rowan wrote:Ranma, I don't think you're in Nerima anymore. Isumi or Kuniyoshi, it may be, but not Nerima.

Those little creatures look like Hattifatteners from Tove Jansson's Moomin books, so perhaps Ranma is in the Moomin Valley. Or Ryouga brought back Hattifattener seeds from his wanderings.
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Té Rowan » Sat May 23, 2020 6:17 pm

J. St.C. Patrick wrote:Those little creatures look like Hattifatteners from Tove Jansson's Moomin books, so perhaps Ranma is in the Moomin Valley. Or Ryouga brought back Hattifattener seeds from his wanderings.

As far as I can tell, that's what they are. Incidentally, if you search the web for 'moomin railway', you will come across the Isumi Railway in Chiba Prefecture. Some folk said that the area looks like what they would imagine the Moomin Valley to be, and that hungry little railco grabbed the idea and ran with it.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sun May 24, 2020 1:29 am

...Wait, are those from the same book as mumitroli, my favorite childhood characters? :shock:
..so nostalgic :roll:
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sun May 24, 2020 6:14 am

read-the-titles.jpg

A not-so-random collection of books, as you'll see if you read the titles in sequence.
Té Rowan
Moon Senshi

Previous

Return to Other Talk