Hey everyone, how you doing?

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: Hey everyone, how you doing?

Postby AshK1980 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:43 pm

So are the people that were posting here regularly when I was posting regularly still around?
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Hrm.

I honestly don't remember. ^^;;
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby AshK1980 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:49 pm

It doesn't look like there has been much action since I last visited this site. Circe, Spok, Lio, Wildcat, and neko still around much?
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Circe and neko are still here.
And yeah, the lack of action on the site is well.... it's how it is.

Does make me wonder how long it'll be up. But I did some restructuring of the threads and revisions and fixed some of the backend.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby AshK1980 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Yeah, that seems to have been happening to a lot of Forums that I'm also on lately. So much lack of action on a lot of my forums that it makes me wonder just how much longer they will be around.

I'm just glad I have someone to talk to. It looks like a few more Fukufics have been added. I like the Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun Fic so far. It's up to three chapters now. Come to think of it, I haven't seen much in the way of action of new Fan Fiction chapters being posted lately either.
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Indeed. It's not just here. Though as a smaller forum this has more of an acute effect.

Huh. You're right, there's not much new story content either.

So it goes I guess.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby AshK1980 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 pm

I've actually got a Forum myself that I'm running, and I'm a staff member on a couple of other Forums. They aren't active either. Neither is my Discord Server for that matter. Anyway, I'm going to watch some television now Sunshine, nice talking to you again. I hope each of the forums that we are on get more active soon, but I don't know if it will happen or not.

Sincerely,
AshK1980
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 am

I'm still around, emerging from a long bout of flu. Haven't been writing fiction (somebody slipped that muse a mickey) but I've been editing, and writing non-fiction. - Ellen
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Previous

Return to Introductions