I live! I return!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

I live! I return!

Postby PepperJAQ » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:42 am

For those few that remember, I was once 'Slade 13'.

Much has changed over the years, but I figured I'd get back into this a little. Can't guarantee a solid time line on fic releases, but I am working on one right now and am about to post a rough draft of the first chapter into the C&C.

I would tell more, but for now, I'm just trying to get settled in on things I'm working on finally. XD I was going to have the chappy up on monday, but... well vacation laziness kept me just kinda doing not much. But on the ball now a bit.

I'm also working on some art stuffs as well, mostly dealing with silly mashups and fics I'm toying with. Example would be a Ranma wore 'Salior Ixa' (finished version will be posted in the fanart section, naturally:
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Re: I live! I return!

Postby CRBWildcat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome back, Pepper. I remember you, if barely... I didn't head over to those parts of Fukufics too much. :(
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Re: I live! I return!

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:39 am

Welcome back, the name does sound familiar, but I could be confusing it for another name.

When I say you in the favorite picture topic I had assumed you were new. I was surprised to see your profile had you as an older member. I guess the name change explains that.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Introductions