It's Been a Long Time

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

It's Been a Long Time

Postby phwise » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 pm

How have you been? I've been busy being dead. Or close enough. Yay work!

So yeah. Like MacArthur to the Philippines, except without the heroism, I have returned.
phwise
Senshi Candidate

Re: It's Been a Long Time

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Yo! I can't say that I remember you. Are you the fan-fiction author of the same name?
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 pm

phwise wrote:How have you been? I've been busy being dead. Or close enough. Yay work!

So yeah. Like MacArthur to the Philippines, except without the heroism, I have returned.

You going to be continuing your stories?

Been waiting for a update to 'Crossing the Streams'
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby phwise » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 pm

I am indeed the fanfiction author of the same name. And yeah, I've got some stories I plan to continue, Crossing the Streams among them, though there may be some rewriting of earlier chapters involved. And while I don't have as much free time as I used to, I still enjoy writing very much.
phwise
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi Wise. I am a little wary of posting a greeting because I use to greet and give links all the time. Kinda apprehensious that it might be expected that I would do so again. Still use caution in exploring spamville. It has eaten the time and talent of more than one fanficiton author to the point where nothing was left for their tales.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Introductions