Morning Fukufics

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Morning Fukufics

Postby SailorStar9 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Yeah, been a while since I came to this forum before the whole server failure last time.

Well, my views about Sailor Moon, or most specifically, one Princess Serenity, stay the same; as in, that she was a spoilt bratty Princess who expects everyone to bend backwards just to cater to her whims. And more recently, I jumped onto the 'Crystal Tokyo is a dystopia' ship and the 'Queen Serenity caused lots of bloodshed just to create the Silver Millennium' ship.
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Re: Morning Fukufics

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Is that an introduction or a rant on a soap box? :P
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:Is that an introduction or a rant on a soap box? :P

Both? 8)
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Whatever.. Should make for some good debating :) welcome back :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:00 pm

I'd say "welcome back, and stay away from the Mountain Dew", but suddenly I feel unmotivated.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 pm

SailorStar9 wrote:Yeah, been a while since I came to this forum before the whole server failure last time.

Well, my views about Sailor Moon, or most specifically, one Princess Serenity, stay the same; as in, that she was a spoilt bratty Princess who expects everyone to bend backwards just to cater to her whims. And more recently, I jumped onto the 'Crystal Tokyo is a dystopia' ship and the 'Queen Serenity caused lots of bloodshed just to create the Silver Millennium' ship.

Well, Princess generally are like that, it would be fun to contrast Princess Serenity and Usagi, the pRincess being a spoiled brat, Usagi being a cry baby and lazy, but nice. That would lead Mercury and the others to find a way to SEAL away Princess Serenity personality.

Crystal Tokyo is a dystopia, about haft the word had to die for it, and people who didn't want to be purified where exiled to another planet.

And Queen Serenity killing people to form her empire? Is an empire! No empire in the world havent' been formed without a lot of dead. Heck Crystal Tokyo took haft of the world population dying.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Agree!

High five!

Usagi and that princesses thing is what made me not watch SM for a long long time.

It's like Veruca Salt mixed with Paris Hilton with the stupidity of London Tipton.

Hate her guts. And the rest of her.

So welcome back! :D
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Introductions