Pizzigri, thats me!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Pizzigri, thats me!

Postby Pizzigri » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Found the forum by sheer chance some time ago... I'm Italian, too old to be a fan of these things (my wife keeps telling me) and love the fanfiction world. I also like to write my own FF, tried Urusei Yatsura and Ah my Goddess, with mediocre results. But perseverare diabolicum est, in other words and plain english practice makes perfect, so... Dunno, maybe a Fuku fic may be next? And before I totally embarrass myself, maybe I could get great advice here!
All my best, Franco
Pizzigri
Initiate

Re: Pizzigri, thats me!

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 pm

I knew your name looked familiar. Welcome, some person I vaguely know from FF.net! :D

For advice and such, just yodel whatever you need in the Fic Research forum. I may be able to offer some assistance there.

By the way, "fukufic" is a magic word around here, so be careful how you use it; people might come to expect something. :P
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm Italian, too old to be a fan of these things (my wife keeps telling me)

She should try reading some fanfics or look at some anime instead of telling you not to! :mrgreen:
Seriously, i was well over 30 first time i watched anime and found fanfics not long after, and "too old", that is simply a phrase that makes no sense. :wink:

I also like to write my own FF, tried Urusei Yatsura and Ah my Goddess, with mediocre results. But perseverare diabolicum est, in other words and plain english practice makes perfect, so... Dunno, maybe a Fuku fic may be next? And before I totally embarrass myself, maybe I could get great advice here!
All my best, Franco

Good luck!
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 am

Welcome to the forum from just north of you :) Feel free to roam this place and see about whatever inspiration you can find.

If you venture into Spamville, know it's been known to cause screaming and agony for those brave enough to go there. If that doesn't bother you, or you like some agony (hey, it's possible), then we'll see you pop in there eventually :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Gnudist » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 am

Aw, and I thought a pizza had wondered into the Temple.

nice to eat...MEET you anyway :evil: :twisted:
In her home in U'sagi dead serenity waits dreaming.
Gnudist
Moon Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Welcome to the world of fukufics!

Where spam is a plenty and things get weird.

8)
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Introductions