Greetings

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Greetings

Postby Wrin » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 pm

It was suggested that I introduce myself. I'm Wrin, and I'm basically addicted to fanfiction to the point where I have five or six great novels on my shelf that I haven't even started even though I bought them more than a year ago. Sometimes I'll even read a fic if it's for a series I don't like (*cough*Naruto*cough*). I like Ranma, Sailor Moon, Tenchi, and lots of other series. I dislike several others so much that I will not read anything that I recognize as a crossover them (Bleach, One Piece, etc).

I write a little, but my motivation and over-arching plots tend to trip over themselves and plummet to their deaths off the sides of unusually convenient cliffs.
Wrin
Initiate

Re: Greetings

Postby Neko- » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Well, welcome to the fold of active posters on fukufics. We are all a bit insane, so no worries about sticking out :)

Spamville is dangerous ground for the unprepared (consider this your obligatory warning). Other then that, roam the forum and have a bit of fun with us :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Wrin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Neko- wrote:Spamville is dangerous ground for the unprepared (consider this your obligatory warning).

Good to know. Thanks.
Wrin
Initiate

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Hey, you seem familiar...

Anyway, welcome. In advance, if I end up upsetting you, I'm sorry, it just happens.

Hug? >)^_^)>
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:44 am

Ranma/Tenchi/Sailor Moon is one of my favorite combos also. If you haven't caught it yet, go after Trimatter's Aftermath.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Return to Introductions