The extent of the Senshi's loyalty to Usagi

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

The extent of the Senshi's loyalty to Usagi

Postby SailorStar9 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:20 am

I'm currently planning on a fic that questions the extent of the girls' loyalty to Usagi; Usagi accuses one of the Senshi's (say Ami's) boyfriend of date-raping her, Ami's guy says the opposite, that it was Usagi who drugged and raped him.

So, who's side would Ami or the girls take?
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Re: The extent of the Senshi's loyalty to Usagi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue May 27, 2014 8:10 am

Irrelevant. Except for Usagi, they don't have boyfriends. If they did have boyfriends, they'd probably be Great Youma or Dark Generals in disguise. And if Usagi were truly being raped, Tuxedo Kamen would show up.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Tue May 27, 2014 9:34 am

First, I'd have to wonder if Usagi could pull off such an act. Second, the seriousness of that test is at odds with their level and type of relationship, and would probably end up damaging the very thing being tested.

Ultimately, though, I'll repeat the last thing that Ellen said. If there's any real threat, Mamoru can transform and teleport directly to Usagi in an instant. (This may not be true of the anime (can't recall), but it's assuredly true of the manga.)
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Wed May 28, 2014 10:02 am

If there's any real threat, Mamoru can

He could be icapacitated at the moment

that it was Usagi who drugged and raped him.

That's so much OOC for her it's unpossible.
Thus, Ami's guy reveals himself to be a youma/dark general in disguise. Ami is heartbroken when she kills him.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed May 28, 2014 11:57 am

Cheb wrote:Thus, Ami's guy reveals himself to be a youma/dark general in disguise. Ami is heartbroken when she kills him.

As I recall, Ami's guy was a Great Youma. But he didn't know it. It was a common malady at the time: Rei's grandfather was a youma also, though one of the most innocuous known to humankind. Instead of a dirty old man, he became a dirty old youma.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spica75 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Usagi accuses one of the Senshi's (say Ami's) boyfriend of date-raping her, Ami's guy says the opposite, that it was Usagi who drugged and raped him.

So, who's side would Ami or the girls take?

The claim that Usagi did that is about as good as a confession that he´s a slimeball and guilty as hell.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby SailorStar9 » Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Spica75 wrote:The claim that Usagi did that is about as good as a confession that he´s a slimeball and guilty as hell.

Maybe I should elaborate more; this is more of a twisted and weird 'test of loyalty' concocted by Usagi which takes place after the Galaxia battle, which had the unfortunate result of Usagi being afraid of losing the Senshi again. So, when the girls start living out their lives, Usagi feels she's no longer the center of their world. This test is basically for Usagi to see whose side the girls would be on: hers or their boyfriends'.

She targets Ami's boyfriend first and after cornering him, threatens to cry rape if he refuses her. Ami's boyfriend, of course, flat out refuses and leaves in disgust. Usagi then plays the 'victim' and runs crying to the girls, accusing Ami's boyfriend of date-rape.
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spica75 » Wed May 28, 2014 8:20 pm

SailorStar9 wrote:
Maybe I should elaborate more; this is more of a twisted and weird 'test of loyalty' concocted by Usagi which takes place after the Galaxia battle, which had the unfortunate result of Usagi being afraid of losing the Senshi again. So, when the girls start living out their lives, Usagi feels she's no longer the center of their world. This test is basically for Usagi to see whose side the girls would be on: hers or their boyfriends'.

She targets Ami's boyfriend first and after cornering him, threatens to cry rape if he refuses her. Ami's boyfriend, of course, flat out refuses and leaves in disgust. Usagi then plays the 'victim' and runs crying to the girls, accusing Ami's boyfriend of date-rape.

Aaand that´s another thing Usagi just wouldn´t do. Which is of course exactly why they know they can trust her when it´s something important.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 am

this is more of a twisted and weird 'test of loyalty' concocted by Usagi

Utter OOC BS.
Unsubscribing from this thread.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon