Mamoru vs. Usagi: Who's likely to cheat?

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Re: Mamoru vs. Usagi: Who's likely to cheat?

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Rolls eyes... you guys must not have too good a memory to forget stories like those..

The Hotaru one, or one of them, was likely 'Awkward Consequences' by PsyckoSama. Two versions exist, a longer one off his defunct website, and shorter one on FanFiction.NET

The Usagi one, or one of them, was likely 'My Favourite Mistake' by Yasuhei. If it was not the one by Yasuhei... there actually was another one called 'Bonds' by spargos where it happened and Setsuna was pissed as she had slowly been trying to make the moves on a older Ranma to have a long term boyfriend.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Vahn wrote:
Congratulations sir, you just inspired me to write my next ranma cross over fic. you only yourself to blame.

Oh i want to read that one when you post it! :D

wasnt that the one with hotaru?

More than one, all of those are good. And horribly unfinished! Think i only seen a single one with Usagi, and that was barely even started.

The Usagi one, or one of them, was likely 'My Favourite Mistake' by Yasuhei. If it was not the one by Yasuhei... there actually was another one called 'Bonds' by spargos where it happened and Setsuna was pissed as she had slowly been trying to make the moves on a older Ranma to have a long term boyfriend.

Oh, guess i´ll have to check up on those two, don´t think i´ve read them.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:29 pm

I remember bonds, Ranma was a multimillionaire of a Corporation or something like that I didn't think Usagi was drunk though, at least that didn't stand out to me.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 am

Ranma is unlikely to get drunk -- but if sie did, either or both Mamoru and Usagi could cheat with hir. Sauce for the goose, after all.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby SailorStar9 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:53 am

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:I'd say Usagi. She's the most likely to get sloshed out of her mind and wake up next to a complete stranger. :P

Then, she'll regret it and confess to Mamoru, saying that she was just lonely, and he's the only one whom she always and genuinely love. :P

But then, what's stopping her from 'stealing' the Senshi's boyfriends because she wants a 'taste'? :shock:
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Gnudist » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Actually, drunken magical girls tend more towards discussing the scientific puddings such as the pudding of relativity than they do flipping the bird

In her home in U'sagi dead serenity waits dreaming.
Gnudist
Moon Senshi

Postby SailorStar9 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:28 pm

My crack theory on why Urawa never appeared after Classic Season: Usagi, depressed during the 'Break Up Arc' in the R Season and since 'misery loves company', decides to do something stupid like breaking up Urawa and Ami. So, she called him up, got him drunk and slept with him. Using the videotape she had on them having sex, she blackmailed Urawa into breaking up with Ami. After Mamoru and her made up, Usagi then conveniently forgot about her 'affair' with Urawa.
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

I don't even think that qualifies as a theory, since that doesn't sound like Usagi at all. Not anywhere near to that extent, anyway.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm

drunken magical girls tend more towards discussing the scientific puddings

Drunken Usagi becomes merry and even more la-la-friendly and open than she is when sober.
This is anime canon. See Episode 108.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Look at Mamoru. Look at those eyes. Are those the eyes of someone who'd respect himself for doing the same thing? He kinda looks like he's not surprised, though. She was probably like that "back in the day." XD

And look at that water retention she's got going on! :shock:

Didn't she get at least a bit tipsy much earlier in the series? It was during the princess diamond thing or whatever, right? :O
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:31 am

Looks like the anime-male-worrying-about-someone face to me. Mind, this is from someone very fond of Ranma/Senshi pairings.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon