Silver Millennium Memories

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Silver Millennium Memories

Postby SailorStar9 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Are the Inner Senshi's Silver Millennium memories really complete?

While I get that they were Princess Serenity's guardians, but from what I can see from episode 44, just about everything revolved around the Princess.

And I, for one, can't really imagine every aspect of their lives centered solely around the Princess. I mean, don't they have personal lives of their own, outside the whole 'protecting the Princess'?
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Re: Silver Millennium Memories

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 am

SailorStar9 wrote:Are the Inner Senshi's Silver Millennium memories really complete?

While I get that they were Princess Serenity's guardians, but from what I can see from episode 44, just about everything revolved around the Princess.

And I, for one, can't really imagine every aspect of their lives centered solely around the Princess. I mean, don't they have personal lives of their own, outside the whole 'protecting the Princess'?

Well, they were princesses themselves. Their lives would have centered around "princess stuff".
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 am

The memories shown are also circumstantial. It would have been silly if we'd seen memories that weren't relevant at the time. Then there's the time constraint: only so much can be shown at any given time, if the opportunity presents itself, so there's even more reason for the depth of the memories to be under a similar constraint.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

While not depicted, one must assume that since they are a guardian of a planet, and have people on it... one must actually spend time there... that is not ever shown though either.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon