Senshi vs. Crystal Tokyo

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Senshi vs. Crystal Tokyo

Postby SailorStar9 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Which is more important to Usagi?

What if, by some reason, it was later found out that the Senshi have to forfeit not only their powers and also their lives to ensure the coming of Crystal Tokyo, what will Usagi do?

Besides that, would Usagi actually deny the Senshi the chance at love if it meant that the Crystal Tokyo they saw in the R Season would never come to be?
Chibi-Chibi: Chibi-Chibi

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.
SailorStar9
Senshi Candidate

Re: Senshi vs. Crystal Tokyo

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 pm

SailorStar9 wrote:Which is more important to Usagi?

What if, by some reason, it was later found out that the Senshi have to forfeit not only their powers and also their lives to ensure the coming of Crystal Tokyo, what will Usagi do?

Besides that, would Usagi actually deny the Senshi the chance at love if it meant that the Crystal Tokyo they saw in the R Season would never come to be?

You do realize this could well be canon... we have no clue why the outers are not present in Crystal Tokyo.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Yeah we do, she didn't write the outer senshi until after she created Crystal Tokyo.

An in universe reason though, no.

Still, the fact that most of the "defenders of love and justice" aren't allowed to fall in love is hilarious to me. Not to mention Chibiusa being an only child.

So yes, they could be forced to remain celebrate, and being depowered is possible due to them not being able to handle their threats while their past selves can.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 am

Noy Telinú wrote:Yeah we do, she didn't write the outer senshi until after she created Crystal Tokyo.

I knew that... but I was thinkning in universe

An in universe reason though, no.

Exactly.

So yes, they could be forced to remain celebrate, and being depowered is possible due to them not being able to handle their threats while their past selves can.

Always thought these were bunk myself. They had to come from somewhere in the Moon Kingdom.. if the position is inherited, then we have to assume their parents certainly got together.

As for the depowering. Always wondered on that, I thought they were being used to power the shield.

In any case, the entire attack on Crystal Tokyo is Chibi Usa's fault... she took the Crystal after all...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:27 pm

also the fact that chibi is also 900 years old while still being something like 5 years old....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby claymade » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 pm

The answer is pretty obvious based on her actions during the S season. Usagi sees willfully sacrificing people "for the greater good" as Not An Option and expresses this vehemently. I'd rate the chances of her deliberately spending her friends' lives to create Crystal Tokyo in around the same probability bracket as "hell freezing over".
claymade
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon