Sailor Moon new anime predictions

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Re: Sailor Moon new anime predictions

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Compared to the old anime? Yes. Manga? No.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:36 am

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:Compared to the old anime? Yes. Manga? No.

Why IS he wearing it at all?
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Not entirely sure. Or, rather, I don't know if the reason is strong enough to be believable. Like I said, he's not that separated from his alter ego, and at the time he was scoping out the jewelry store as the next place for him to investigate that night. Since it isn't such a sacred cow to remove parts of his outfit in the manga, it may have been that he had been in his powered-up state for extra protection (just in case), but removed enough of it so he wouldn't stand out so much.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:56 am

It's pretty much a re-hash of the first episode of the original anime.

It's more interesting than that. In the old anime, the 1st episode copied the manga chapter 1 quite closely. But after that, they diverged rapidly!
So I predict:
- the new anime will diverge from the old anime rapidly
- the new anime will take 26, maximum 48 episodes to run all the way to the defeat of Galaxia. Remember: the manga generals are one-shot-killed, most of them. The Senshi pack some serious oomph.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 am

Cheb wrote:It's more interesting than that. In the old anime, the 1st episode copied the manga chapter 1 quite closely. But after that, they diverged rapidly!
So I predict:
- the new anime will diverge from the old anime rapidly
- the new anime will take 26, maximum 48 episodes to run all the way to the defeat of Galaxia. Remember: the manga generals are one-shot-killed, most of them. The Senshi pack some serious oomph.

It's following the manga but the first 26 episodes are supposed to only cover just through the defeat of Metallia, so no Chibi-Usa or Setsuna.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon