Ukyo general questions

Discuss the Ranma series in this forum.

Ukyo general questions

Postby Noy Telinú » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:10 pm

First, does Ukyo actually have a schoolbag? The only time I saw her with one at all was when she dressed in the female school uniform in that one anime episode.

Second, how does Ukyo get, and afford all those okanomiyaki things in her intro chapter? Especially that grill ring? She must have planned that or used it before long before she caught up with Ranma, right?
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ukyo general questions

Postby Spica75 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:48 pm

First, does Ukyo actually have a schoolbag? The only time I saw her with one at all was when she dressed in the female school uniform in that one anime episode.

Vaguely recall seeing her have one a rare few times, however i dont think i´ve seen her actually carrying it with her any time...

No guarantees though, i can´t recall any time when it´s showed without any doubt to be specifically hers.

Second, how does Ukyo get, and afford all those okanomiyaki things in her intro chapter? Especially that grill ring? She must have planned that or used it before long before she caught up with Ranma, right?

Author fiat or she is already working before she arrives "on stage", and considering the ease at which she sets up shop and gets customers despite the "issues" she probably DID earn some very decent cash from her cooking well in advance of getting into the story.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ukyo general questions

Postby Noy Telinú » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Exactly, which I find really strange. Even when she's going home from school she doesn't have one. It's odd.

Perhaps, her food is loved by all her classmates and I could see her get good money if she only has to support herself.

What color is her hair though? It seems brown and all for most of it animated. But then the last ova makes it look almost auburn. What the?
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Ranma