The Dark Knight Rises

Talk about various Western Media Here.

The Dark Knight Rises

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 pm

I wasn't going to watch this one, but a certain someone kept pestering me about it, saying it was awesome and all that.

I couldn't even finish watching it. I bailed by the time Bane showed he had access to the armory (or whatever it's called). By that time my suspension of disbelief was impossible to maintain, on top of other issues that I had with the movie.

What did you guys think of it? (Well, if you've seen it, anyway.)
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Postby three headed dog » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:24 pm

It has been awhile since I watched it but I didn't really like it that much though it did have a few interesting (completely unbelievable though) action scenes but that really is all it had going for it.
three headed dog
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:38 am

I think of the trilogy only "The Dark Knight" is watchable. When Bane is used in any media that isn’t comic, they never do it well. Heck, why they just don't use killer Croc in a bat movie for once? He is quite strong and a monster.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:17 pm

I didn't like it, to the point that it was so forgettable that I don't even remember why precisely I didn't like it.
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Ouch. Though I wouldn't mind forgetting what I watched, either. XD;;
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Return to Western TV/Movies/Books