Stand-out characters

Talk about Video and Tabletop Games here.

Stand-out characters

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:52 pm

By your own definition, of course. This isn't meant to list them, seeing as they can't stand out if they're all lumped together with each other. So, one at a time, please. Expound on them and stuff! :P

The first character that I'd like to mention is...

...Marivel Armitage!

(That stands out, right? XD )

She's an extra character (battle-wise) from Wild Arms 2. I think she's a stand-out character because she's an amalgamation of things that you normally don't see together. To start with, she's got the supernatural angle, what with being a Crimson Noble (a vampire, basically) and all that. She's also got the fantasy angle, because she can learn monster skills/magic and use them any time afterward (much like a blue mage in the Final Fantasy series). Then there's the science-fiction angle, since she's so technologically savvy, and uses robots/golems in battle (for both basic and force attacks).

I don't recall her personality very well. But I also think she stands out because her loneliness is touched upon in the game, which doesn't happen often with vampires. Y'know, because of how long-lived they can be, and many of them don't make mortal friends that they can outlive, even if they don't happen to be heartless monsters by nature.

Also: some fan-art.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Return to Games