Disgaea Dimensions 2

Talk about Video and Tabletop Games here.

Re: Disgaea Dimensions 2

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:17 am

The four are in their 30's and the rest of my characters are in their 20's or below. I'm on the 6th part of chapter 4. I just did a whole fist with mostly Laharl just so I'd have enough many to make his new ride. I've unlocked Nekomata, Empusas and that flaming dragon thing as inocents. I like how once you get to level 30 on a regular item it goes green. I assume once I reach sixty it will be gold?
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 am

I don't know. I haven't gone past twenty, because that's been my limit with the items I've been using, if I wasn't item-diving simply for the innocents. My guess is, if the item can be increased by reaching its limit, that might be how you can increase an item that starts out legendary to level three-hundred. I guess the only way to know is to try and enter an item that seems to have reached its limit. I could probably do that now, with the high-ranked items I've got, now that my succubus is level two-hundred-plus, since she was only in the hundreds and not-so-well-equipped when I had been working on items with monsters between two and three hundred.

It'll have to wait until I'm done writing, though.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:51 am

...Or not.

If you reach the last floor of a common item, it becomes rare, and you can continue deeper. If you do that with a rare, it becomes a legendary. Those level spheres also show up from time to time to increase an item's level.

I've been making faster progress getting stronger than I have in previous Disgaea games. Before my latest reincarnation, I was already beginning to dish out a million in damage. For once I might actually end up getting the highest damage trophy. ;/
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 am

Hey I got a Laharl-chan save icon form the gumball machines, have you tried them yet? I sumbled upon them accidently. I've also added Asagi and the formally cute son of Hoggermiser to my party.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 am

Yeah, I've got all the save icons.

Even though I should have been writing, I got the rest of the extra characters, completed the cave of ordeals, defeated an item god, and defeated Pringer X. Before I signed off last time, I had been reincarnating from level 9999.

Also, for the item world: Succubus + evility stolen from Axel = <3
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Games