Halo pre 4 movie...

Talk about Video and Tabletop Games here.

Halo pre 4 movie...

Postby talonhunter » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm

So I just picked up the Pre 4 halo movie Forward Unto Dawn, anyone have an opinion about this as I'm thinking it could be a good feeder for a SM/R.5 mash up.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Halo pre 4 movie...

Postby DCG » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 am

Halo, ranma, sm mash up? Well it sounds interesting. Must be some awesome muse fule, so how are you thinking it could be pulled off?
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby talonhunter » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 am

Im gonna watch the movie today, but the idea kinda pulls at least Ranma and certain members of SM into the acadamy as either students or instructors when the school becomes seiged by the aliens. Maybe somehow Ranma is actually Master Chief. Or one of the star lights is. Still going they concepts and plot ideas to flesh it out.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Hmmm... As a Ranma AND Halo fan, I'll ask you to be cautious.

If Ranma WAS the one to be picked out to be put in the Spartan II program, there are a few things to remember.

Physically augmented.

Mentally augmented.

In a situation and training that was actually worse than whatever Genma did.

And that at this time, 117 just lost one of his only friends.

Yeah...

I'm intrigued somewhat. This means that Ranma is actually lucky!

There is only 1 fic of this sort and it was pretty bad in my opinoin.

If you are going the route of cadets, Ranma can actually be himself much easier.

How many SM girls will be in it? Sense wise, Haruka, Mokoto, Rei, Minako, and Ami are the ones that make sense being there.

Usagi would get kicked out, and be very unlikely to go in the first place. Michiru doesn't fit. Setsuna... It'll depend on the time gates but I'd doubt she would be a student. Hotaru is too young and frail.

Haruka is the most likely canadate. Strong, athletic, fighter mentality. Mokoto is next, brawler, big, badass first impression. Minako would depend if she was a vigilante. If so then up there with the other two. If not, then no. Not at all. Next Ami. Smart girl who could outwit everyone. Might feel a need to do something about the insurectionists but military is a bit of a stretch. Rei last. Might do so due to fire reading, but very iffy on her.

At this point, the Covenant is a well kept secret, the innies are what these guys are expecting to be fighting.

Also, if you do have Ranma as 117, he is 15 in this movie. Yep. That's how traumatic it is.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Games