Neon Genesis EVANGELION (3 Years After) -ANIMA-

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Neon Genesis EVANGELION (3 Years After) -ANIMA-

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Okay....

I just found out about this:

Neon Genesis EVANGELION [3 Years After] -ANIMA- (often simply shortened as Neon Genesis Evangelion -ANIMA- or Evangelion -ANIMA-) is a light novel currently being serialized in Dengeki Hobby Magazine. It is set in an alternate future of the Evangelion world in which the Human Instrumentality Project, seen in episodes 25 and 26 of the anime never happened (along with some plot changes such as Kaji not getting shot or Unit-00 being not completely destroyed).

Okay.... sounds normal enough.

Except... Asuka merges with her evangelion and ends up becoming a Eva/human hybrid.

There's also evangelion centaurs with pegasus wings. To fly up to the moon.

Annnnd in the light novel they're up to Rei Six. That's right there's three more Rei clones.

So..... apparently canon outdid my Eva fic. Or as Ellf says "The light novel is more your fic than your fic." I'm just amazed and very amused.

Heck, I'm not even sure I could put these plotlines in my story. (Well at least I don't think there's any "Let's just nuke the damn Angels" in the novel, but I'll have to check a translation)

Oh, and no less than three female evangelion pilots end up being brainwashed and turning evil.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: Neon Genesis EVANGELION (3 Years After) -ANIMA-

Postby Spica75 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:36 pm

:mrgreen:

Heck, I'm not even sure I could put these plotlines in my story.

Too insane! :P

Any more of your fic coming? I can barely recall it any longer, but i know i liked it.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Neon Genesis EVANGELION (3 Years After) -ANIMA-

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 pm

I know! But that light novel is totally crazy.

Yes, I do plan to get back to And If That Don't Work.
First I want to finish up Blood Debts. (I have 2.5 scenes left and that story will be written and can be edited and preread)
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Anime / Manga