Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 4th Season Announced

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 4th Season Announced

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:05 pm

So a continuation to the OVA series was announced

A return of the best iterations of the Tenchi characters and continuity!
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Re: Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 4th Season Announced

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:56 am

Felt Tenchi should have murdered his grandfather and father (perhaps a few other family members as well for good measure) after that one stunt at end of OAV 3. That and a couple other things in OAV 3 kind of ruined it for me...

I far prefer Achika to Kiyone for the mother's name, and prefer Kiyone as Mihoshi's partner.

Still... Tenchi was one of the very first Japanese anime series I watched... only Project Ako, and Starblazers/Space Battleship Yamato, and Macross/Robotech were before it as far as I can recall. Immediately followed by the likes of El Hazard, Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yugi. For myself, Ranma, Neon Genesis, Love Hina came after all those
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:33 am

I very much enjoyed Ryo-oh-ki. Then there was this long hiatus. Then came all these strange people. As far as I'm concerned, Kiyone is Mihoshi's partner, and Achika is Tenchi's mother. And I shall remain content with my memories, unless I hear very good comment about this new fourth season.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Eh. They should have fixed the third season before moving on, in my opinion.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:I very much enjoyed Ryo-oh-ki. Then there was this long hiatus. Then came all these strange people. As far as I'm concerned, Kiyone is Mihoshi's partner, and Achika is Tenchi's mother. And I shall remain content with my memories, unless I hear very good comment about this new fourth season.

As far as I'm concerned, the presence of a different character named Kiyone doesn't bother me, and Achika was the name of Tenchi's mother in a different continuity.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Names, characters, continuity... doesn't make an ounce of difference to me. What matters to me is whether it's fun to watch or not; all that other stuff may as well grab a snack, because they're in for a long wait before their number comes up. >^_^<

That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing how this latest batch turns out (never was able to watch the third set beyond a portion of the final episode, come to think of it).
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Return to Anime / Manga