Naruto Has Ended

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Re: Naruto Has Ended

Postby Spica75 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:06 pm

The CURRENT Big Bad in Bleach was ridiculous and lame from the get go, and made me actually miss Aizen.

Oh sorry, i should have been more specific and outright said that i meant Aizen, because he was THE Big Bad for me and anything else is just silly little buggars.

Which reminds me, remember first time arrancar were introduced? Powerlevel i mean... And then later on, every damn one of them got trashed by people they were supposed to be insanely more powerful than... Uhh, yeah that worked out great, not. One more stupidity to add to the collection.

Not only that, but it ends up revealing that Ichigo's mother was a Quincy, and so Ichigo is part shinigami and part quincey and stuff and stuff.

Huh... Well i only watched the anime and it´s currently ended so i guess my thought that that meant the manga was also ended was very wrong then.

Not that i´m surprised. At all.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Regarding all the stuff that went down in Naruto and how things ended, I think I'm ultimately going to miss it. Sure, lots of things happened that might not have made sense, but as long as it all looked cool I never really cared.

But there's one big unexplained thing that hasn't been figured out and put as a loose end. Throughout all of this, Orochimaru had managed to come back, and he's likely still out there somewhere doing stuff or something.

Not as unexplained as you think. Orochimaru had never exactly kept it secret that he wanted to usurp Sasuke's body for himself at some point, and he even stated as such while the war was in full swing. Sure, he's not as much of a threat in a straight fight anymore (with emphasis on 'straight'), but as long as he can keep body hopping he'd probably still be a threat to Sasuke for a good while.

So... yeah, Snake Boy's definitely still out there.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:07 pm

True. Despite all of the clusterfudge of things, I'm kinda going to miss the series.

Of course, I wonder what manga is going to fill that void now. Assassination Classroom becoming even more recognized would be neat.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:20 pm

That their Sharingan does some kooky things or whatever that causes it.

That's a certified Fridge Horror.
Sharingan gives perfect, un-erasable recollection of *everything* the user saw while it was active.
Now, 95% of time they keep it active in gruesome combat.
Leading to *inability* to forget every single kill, every single death of a comrade.
Other memories fade. Sharingan-reinforced memories do not.
Result: *any* Uchiha eventually ends a broken, tortured wreck. Most of their memories consist of killing and friends dying.

So he really owes them big time for saving his bacon.

Ahem. I believe, with his Right Eye of Eternal Hax and his Left Eye of Godlike Hax, if he resisted, he'd pretty much raep-stomped anyone short Naruto.
They were probably wary of these two getting into a fight and accidentally crushing small fragile things. Like mountain ranges. Or Konoha.

Despite all of the clusterfudge of things, I'm kinda going to miss the series.

*sniff* It had unparalleled number of layered big bads.
Pein <- Tobi <- Madara <- Black Zetsu <- Kaguya <- a Great Old One

Then Madara pulled a crap move and then became super mode,

No, no, no. You're doing it wrong.
It's really pretty epic.
First, *Kabuto* resurrected the most powerful ninja and former kages of all the time. Lots and lots of former kages. That was a Mass Oh Crap Moment. Tobi promised Sasuke to Kabuto in return for this zombie army of raep-stomp, btw.
The zombie kages were a half of the Akatsuki army, the other half were 50 000 White Zetsus (who are another source of Fridge Horror, but about that later).
Then the zombie Itachi broke Kabuto's control of the Impure World Resurrection, which was a Crowning Moment of Awesome. Kabuto couldn't simply dispel him, because he obviously could only dispel the whole jutsu, i.e. Itachi + all the former kages.
Then Itachi, Naruto and Kirabi joined together to raep-stomp the zombie Pein.
Then Itachi and Sasuke went against Kabuto, who turned out to have his own OP Sage Mode.
Meanwhile, the five current kages confronted zombie Madara while sending the armies forward without them. Zombie Madara began raep-stomping the kages, doing it slowly to savor the moment.
Itachi raep-stomped Kabuto by catching him in a yet not seen before ultimate sharingan hax, kind of an unbreakable Groundhog Day Loop.
Itach forced Kabuto to dispel his jutsu. Itachi, the former kages and other zombies started dispelling.
The next was an epic Tear Jerker where Tsunade's dead boyfriend Dan used a split-second technique in the moment between Kabuto's control disappearing and dispelling completely. He teleported to Tsunade and managed to say his goodbye and encouraged her.
Everyone rejoiced at the victory! Hell yeah!
But then Madara, in the process of dispelling, grabbed control of the failing jutsu. Because he is just that awesome.
And that, my friends, was an Epic Oh Crap Moment. Because on top of being already broken, Madara became utterly unkillable.
Madara crushed the five kages (cue Tsunade splattered around, with her legs way to the side), then went to help Tobi defend Ten-tails from the 50 000 (now, only 25 000) ninja army. So, the losses were only 50% at this point. Btw, that "statue", Gedo mazo, *is* ten-tail's dried up body. Add the chakra of 9 tailed beasts - and you get instant Mass Oh Crap.
The ensuing battle was hectic and lengthy, with Ten-tails evolving several times. Out of order:
- Tobi was revealed to be Obito.
- Kakashi's sharingan was torn out and installed back in Obito
- Naruto was Awesome
- Ten-tails is a cerified Eldritch Abomination. Kyubi and Gamabunta are tiny in comparison, barely the size of its eye.
- *All* major cities got nuked. That's a detail worth of keeping in mind. Imagine what this did tro the economy :( Obviously, Ten-tails could cough up a Macross Missile Massacre of Tailed Beast Bombs, guided, while feeling every living being in the Five Nations with pin-point precision. Blam, and the cities are gone. Just for evulz, supposedly. That's how Shikamaru's dad got killed: he was coordinating the battle from a deep underground bunker at a safe distance. The bunker got nuked along other targets. The only thing that saved the combined ninja army from utter annihilation at this point was Madara's reluctance to fire this shit point-blank. While he and Ten-Tails would survive, Obito would've been vaporized.
- Ten-tails has one eye that is Uber Sharingan slash Rinnegan.
- Ten-tails can spawn a zerg-rush torrent of mobs, from huge to gamabunta-sized. Naruto failed to break through.
Then, as Ten-tails evolved into its final form of an ugly tree the size of a mountain, Madara completed his Infinite Tsukiyomi. The world ended. All across the lands roots shot out of the ground to wrap all humans in cocoons hanging from these roots. It was a frakking Matrix.
Only Team 7 was spared, as Sasuke absorbed Naruto, kakashi and Sakura into his Susanoo. And its darkness was the only saving throw there was from the light of Infinite Tsukiyomi.
The Sage of Six paths came to them. He explained the true horror: after a while in that plant-based Matrix, ppl lose themselves and become clean slates. White Zetsus. And here, they were thinking dat tree *makes* the whites. Nope, these are all former human, victims of the previous Infinite Tsukiyomi. Does this remind you of the Mass Effect Reapers?
Anyways. The Sage of Six paths bestowed brand new ass-pull powers on Naruto and Sasuke. By the way wasn't he dead? Nope. He is just that awesome. Chakra allows one to rape the border between life and death.
Naruto and Sasuke prepared to raep-stomp Madara when the poor, deluded fool finally succumbed to the Mother of All Chakra.
No, really. She was just a mortal woman who then ate the Chakra-Chakra fruit from the God Tree. More likely an Eldritch Abomination Tree, if you ask me.
Her eyes then became Byakugan, and her third eye on her forehead was Uber Sharingan slash Rinnegan, and there were elegant horns on her head, as with most users of Natural Chakra. Now you know where these two dojutsu came from.
Ootsutsuki Kaguya was great and terrible, as befitting of a proper Final Boss. Her opening move was teleporting all the five combatants to a pocket dimension. Resulting in a Mass Oh Crap, since that dimension consisted of a sea of boiling lava, with a lone volcano in the distance. Sasuke summoned a hawk. Sakura and Kakashi realized they were screwed. Then Naruto remembered he could fly now.
The battle was lenhty and epic, with Kaguya switching between five pocket dimensions trying to scatter our brave heroes (did not help), firing off One-hit-kill projectiles (poor Obito, even Naruto's hax healing couldn't save him from disintegration) and general portal dickery. Got smacked upside the head by Sakura as a token gesture of Sakura participating too.
Oh, and Naruto healed Kakashi's missing eye, to his normal, not-sharingan eye. Because his bestowed ass-pull powers were that awesome.
Then, Obito told Rin "Wait a sec," and activated his Mangekyo, and *raped* the border between Life and Death *from the other side*. And Kakashi suddenly had sharingan in both his eyes, and cast Susanoo, thus saving Sakura from certain doom and was Awesome.
Naruto and Sasuke sealed kaguya, for hey had possessed a half of her son's power each, and Uchiha fan symbol is in fact a crescent moon, and Naruto's Senju symbol is in fact Sun, and acting together they closed Kaguya's God Eye like two eyelids.
Naruto kicked Zetsu into the growing earthern ball of sealing, so there would be no repeat of the ninja wars.
They were screwed, the pocket dimensions collapsing with the Load Bearing Boss gone. But then! They were summoned back, all four people and nine beasts. Why? Because Hagoromo raped the reslity again, pulling all former kages out of afterlife, and they together pulled off a mother of all Summoning Jutsus. And that was Awesome.
Then, Hagoromo let the kages go, and Naruto's zombie father was dispelling as well, and it was a Great Tear Jerker as he told him goodbye and to tell mom he was eating well and growing slrong. Yeah.
Then, as ll was left was to dispel the Matrix, Sasuke turned on Naruto. The moron.
The tailed beasts didn't even have time to blink when Sasuke sealed them all at once with one glance from his Left Eye of Godlike Hax. Only nine growing balls of rock were left to levitate in the sky.
Then Sasuke cast a genjutsu on Sakura making her believe he ripped her heart out. The bastard. Sakura fainted. Kakashi couldn't do shit as Obito finally departed by now, and his sharingan was gone forever.
Then Sasuke and Naruto were duking it out in the Valley of the End. Again. Lakes were splashed about and mountains sundered.
Sasuke revealed his clever plan: to become a supervillain so vile that people couldn't hate anyone but him, and achieve a true peace through being the eternal menace to everyone. Of course he had to kill the five kages and Naruto for that to be beliveable.
What an idiot.
Thei fight was epic, thet trashed the valley and broke the statues. Sasuke's final form, with Susanoo absorbing all the tailed beasts, would make an Evangelion shit brix.
Finally they both ran out of chakra and were reduced to simply slugging it out.
But then, Naruto revealed his clever plan: Kyubi have been sitting on some mountain all that time, gathering natural chakra. And then he gave it to Naruto, only to - surprise, surprise - Sasuke steal it with his Left Eye of Godlike Hax.
Anyways, there was Round Two. They collided, and each lost the arm he used to propel the respective jutsu.
Then finally Sasuke changed his mind and called Naruto his brother and they both cast the Happy End no Justsu together, using their remaining hands to make the seals. *sniff*
Happy end ensued. Naruto had an artificial hand installed (talk about Luke Skywalker). Konoha grew a line of high-rise office building on top of the Hokage mountain. Naruto and Hinata had a son Boruto (Bolt) and a daughter Himawari (Sunflower), both had Naruto's blue eyes (bye, byakugan). All the eaten dango caught with Anko and she grew fat. Sakura and Sasuke named her daughter Salad (honestly, those two idiots deserve each other). Akamaru grew old and senile and Kiba was saddened greatly. Maito Gai spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Neji
had a nice tombstone. *sniff* *sniff* :cry:
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Let me repeat this: *All* major cities got nuked by Madara. There were only Ninja Villages left in the Elemental Countries. This had to have a *major* impact.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:34 am

Lol...

Cheb, i can´t even tell if you´re being sarcastic or not... :mrgreen:

Still, i started feeling a serious sense of over the top derailment even where i´m at in the anime, and now i see that i was right. Just that i didn´t expect it could get even worse.

Just the thing with "villages" suddenly sprouting large armies counting people in the thousands, when even with being extremely gracious, Konoha is known to produce shinobi at the very least not above double digits and if going strictly by what is known, possibly not even above single digits per year.
So, even being absurdly generous about it, it should take Konoha about 200 years to generate their part of that "army". :twisted:

Damn, i´ve probably read at least a hundred, possibly hundredS of Naruto fanfics that have better endings. And definitely less full of stupid haxxorness. Even the wildest of fanfics doesn´t go that ridiculously far over the top.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:55 am

i can´t even tell if you´re being sarcastic or not

Both :mrgreen:

i´ve probably read at least a hundred, possibly hundredS of Naruto fanfics that have better endings.

Still admit this: In the area of having a convoluted, unpredictable plot, the manga *delivered*. Twisty, twisty, twisty :roll:

Who could've thought it was a story of godlike power stolen from a real god who then plots for centuries to take it back... :roll:
Reminds me of that purely Western premise of where is sorcery there is Satan involved :lol:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Still admit this: In the area of having a convoluted, unpredictable plot, the manga *delivered*.

Well, yeah sort of. More of a spiral of power ups, but some plot managed to squeeze in occasionally. :mrgreen:

Both

Hah...

Reminds me of that purely Western premise of where is sorcery there is Satan involved

Mmm, true. Though more kliche than premise i think. Far from all-prevailing even if not exactly uncommon.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga