Another Addventure gone?

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Another Addventure gone?

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Maybe not a great loss, but it looks like the BEArchive Addventure is effectively lost to the world, too.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Another Addventure gone?

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:47 pm

I heard they went to membership only to read.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Spica75 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:47 am

Sunshine wrote:I heard they went to membership only to read.

:shock:

Seriously? How stupid is that...
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:40 am

Sunshine wrote:I heard they went to membership only to read.

So went what rumours I could find.
Spica75 wrote:Seriously? How stupid is that...

I guess we’ll just have to stop asking “How stupid can you get?”. Obviously someone is taking that as a challenge…
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:58 pm

It's still there but the link has changed. And yes, you have to be a member. But membership for the BEArchive is free.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 pm

I guess we’ll just have to stop asking “How stupid can you get?”. Obviously someone is taking that as a challenge…

:mrgreen:

Indeed!
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Dumbledork wrote:It's still there but the link has changed. And yes, you have to be a member. But membership for the BEArchive is free.

Meh. Not gunna bother, all the same. Not into their balloon breast fetish. And newcomers are no doubt gunna self-select based on that fetish.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Actually, you'd be surprised with how much of the content isn't focused on breast expansion. Even after the exodus.

The membership wouldn't have been a problem for me if I didn't have to see that grotesque, NSFW image every time I had to login. :?
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Not as much as you would think. I happen to have a few old threads from there archived on my computer. It is a low-priority item, though, as (IIRC) none of these threads got updated anymore.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:20 am

Not as much as I would think, huh. That's rather presumptuous. I've been browsing the BEA for over a decade rather consistently, and dug through most of it looking for diamonds in the rough.

Not that I really need that anymore, now that they've added the tags. Speaking of which: the most popular tag is fan-fiction, with nothing else even close. In the last forty days, for instance, it's been used more than twice as much as the breast expansion tag. Even then, many of those breast expansion tags aren't because that's the focus of the content, but because it comes with other trending fetishes, or just happens to eventually be included among a variety of changes when the story is more suggestive of possibilities than lays out a strict blueprint.

Anyway, the subject of BE prevalence aside, I'm still going to keep an eye on it since there's not much happening in the world of Ranma 1/2 elsewhere and sometimes you have to be patient and dig through another man's trash to find some treasure.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:08 pm

They chnged it back. You don't need to log in any longer to read the stories.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs