A crossover series for Ranma 1/2: Keijo!!!!!!!!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

A crossover series for Ranma 1/2: Keijo!!!!!!!!

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:27 am

It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but out of morbid curiosity, hope in the female lead (after a preliminary appraisal), and looking for something fresh and compatible to mix up with Ranma 1/2, I decided to read Keijo!!!!!!!! It's basically a series about a sport where girls can only fight with their boobs and butts.

<_<;

Anyway, it hasn't been as ecchi as I figured it would be, for what it is -- it could certainly be worse, too. At first, the fighting abilities seemed fairly "normal," certainly not up to the standards of Ranma 1/2, but they've moved into the sort of ridiculousness that you'd expect from a martial arts style in that series, both in power and application. There's even a butt attack that's reminiscent of how fast Ranma can punch after his kachu tenshin amaguriken training, as well as one where the butt is swung fast enough to create a vacuum attack of sorts.

So, yeah, I just thought that it might be an interesting enough crossover to mention, for someone to consider. I'm not sure if I would ever do anything with it myself, though, since I've already got so much on my plate, on top of the fact that I wouldn't want to start writing when Keijo!!!!!!!! is only as far into the series as it is
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: A crossover series for Ranma 1/2: Keijo!!!!!!!!

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:33 pm

If Ranma can study up on Martial Arts Tea Ceremony and Martial Arts Calligraphy, Martial arts T&A should be easy. She has 'em both. But she'd best check to ensure the scrolls say 'martial" rather than "marital".
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Re: A crossover series for Ranma 1/2: Keijo!!!!!!!!

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:43 pm

I'm pretty sure it's not marital, in part because it's not "bigger is better" that determines the effectiveness of the T&A; even Akane could make it if she has the skill and knows how to use her assets. :P

Martial arts rhythmic gymnastics and cheerleading are probably more applicable for this kind of sport, anyway.

Oh, and it's the sort of thing that's legal for people bet on, so there's something for Nabiki, too.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs