Final Fantasy: Rise of Heroes

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Final Fantasy: Rise of Heroes

Postby Konsaki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 am

"I'm just wondering why she's exactly here." The platinum haired mithra stated with a quirked brow. "So she's here to check up on her master's operation; fine. But what is she going to do inside the place; dust and mop to protect the inspection team from dirt and serve them tea?" Gesturing towards the maid, she finished by stating, "I mean, she never said what she brings to the team, so I've got to assume 'nothing' until told or shown otherwise."
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Alanna » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:12 am

"But we have at least a whole hour before we can do anything! And look! the water's already hot!"

She blinks at Kitoria, "...you know, that is a good point...but I'm sure she has some skills, or Mr. Drill wouldn't have sent her to venture deep into a long forgotten ancient temple full of traps and shiny things and big evil monsters!"
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Light02 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 am

"I do agree with Kitoria why exactly is she here and what skills does she have besides being a Maid?" he says looking at Axi, "well what do you bring to the table?"
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby DCG » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:04 am

"Ohdear" Axi huffs while having a drink herself. Since they have a bit to wait.

"I don't remember the parts needed for this job listed as rude with a lack of all common manners. And that is a very poor way to start a conversation, let alone ask some one there field of study. As it is i make a study of magic from monster and beast. Things a place like this just may be full of. Or who knows, it could be empty and just need a good *dusting*"

(Welp, axi started things with a wave and a hello. I have no idea how that was a sign for half the group to start a "who's the biger dick" contest. But that's hardly making this fun so far.)
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Light02 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:14 am

Ethan raises an eyebrow, "A blue mage I see" he says, "ok now I see why she was sent."
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:28 am

"There's a time to be nice and there's a time to get down to brass tacks. This just happens to be the second situation, what with the potenally deadly situation we're about to walk into." Kitoria said, standing up from the crate and crossing her arms over her leather armored chest. Shrugging slightly, she admitted, "You could be right, though, and it's completely empty. That'd sure make this job easier but if you plan for it being abandoned and it's not... Well, I'm not planning on being in that situation."

She nodded her head towards the now identified Blue Mage who was still sipping her tea. "I'm not fully up to speed on what exactly Blue Mages can do but I know enough that I'm less worried about our chances of success."
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby DCG » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:00 pm

"mmm, indeed the ability to hold a snarky conversation about some one as if they are not next to you will do us well in this deadly situation. I feel better about it the hole thing all ready. " Commented as she waited on the dig crew to finish blasting out a new tunnel.

"I do wounder a couple things however. Is any one else joining us? The recruitment for this dig went out far and wide. And" She leaves off as she pulls a couple of snack bars. "Would you like a small treat while we wait Nadya? I rather sorry i didn't consider bringing anything non caffeinated."
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Alanna » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Nadya nods. "See! Told you." she sticks her tongue out at them. "Still don't see why they won't drink your tea, though, Axi. 'm not s'posed to cause because add hyperactivity. I'm not sure what that means, but it was in a letter my master sent back to my family."

"ooh, snackbar..." she sniffs at it curiously, then starts eating. "Jeeze, it's been a long time since I got to eat anything i didn't catch an' cook myself!"
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby DCG » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:11 pm

"I see, i will do what i can to see that isn't an issue on our trip. But could you explane just what your branch of magic does? The title is descriptive of corse, and your conversation with the master dwarf was interesting and confusing. But I've never run into any one who calmed a study of time. " She does seem curious and works on her own snack bar before looking over to the others,

"Your own is curious as well Ms.Kitoria. I've not run into any one with such a lively fimilure before." (yay spelling)

Mr.Ethan's job was easy enough to understand.. putting sharp things into the head of critters in there way.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Alanna » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:25 pm

"mmmf." She swallows. "Uhm, well, pretty much what it says on the tin, you know? Time mages, also known as Chrono Witchs, Temporal Wizards, Cosmic Mages, and Hax! all study and practice the science of altering time and space. Speeding it, slowing it, stopping it, altering it, and even shaping it! Basically, we can fake almost anything any other branch of magic can do. And also travel through time and space and punch people into black holes or shapeless void."

Nadya looks contemplative for a moment. "...Not that I can do most of that stuff. I mean, I've got using a time-locked phase portal to focus ambient light into something that can cause damage down pretty good, and I can chunk myself temporarily out of space and time. But aside from that I'm still learning new things! It's the math, really that's kicking my rear. ...I hate math."
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Light02 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:46 pm

"ugh timey wimey stuff..." he says, "then there's also the black and white mages granted there names are exactly what it says on the tin they specalize in black and white magic. Or as they are also known as the Arcane and Healing arts.
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby DCG » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:59 pm

"Unn ya.. timey stuff." Axi just sorta blinks as she fails to process most of that.

"Sorry about asking personal questions like this, I've just not run into a wide variety of talents before. Who i work with in the past is normally much more hands on."
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Light02 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 pm

"It's ok" Ethan says as he looks around at the group.
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Alanna » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Nadya deflates a little and mumbles disconsolately to herself as she chews viciously on the snack bar. "show you...wibbley wobbley timey wimey stuff..."
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Konsaki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm

“Don’t worry about it, kid.” Kitoria says while ruffling the smaller redheaded mithra’s hair. “Just wait till they can see what you can do. I’m sure they’ll be impressed.”

Turning her gaze towards the mildly irritated Blue Mage, the platinum haired woman jerked a thumb at the winged cat lazily draped over her shoulders. “Xav’s not really a familiar, but calling him that stops a lot of questions. Not like the lazy bum minds.”

“Like I said, just don’t expect me to call you ‘Mistress’ and we’re all good.” Xavier quipped from her shoulder, his ears twitching with the sounds.

Ignoring her partner’s comment, she glanced amongst the team gathered so far. “All things considered, I guess I’m the team’s medic unless someone else has access to healing magic.” Crossing her arms over her chest, she sighed. “I’ll do my best, but I’m not specialized in healing like a White Mage would be.”
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs