Crossover Idea Twists, Mark Two

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Crossover Idea Twists, Mark Two

Postby Makoto » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Well, since the original topic is now read-only (and missing some of the more recent posts), here's a reboot. ^_^;
(Apologies to WG_Writer, if you wanted to be the one to restart it... but I had an idea, so... :) )

Macross/Strike Witches:

The Human side of things turns out exactly as it had in the original series. The Zentraedi, however... are all female. (Yeah, yeah, Meltraedi.) And Witches. Who use Strikers.

...poor Hikaru will probably be a fair amount more traumatized, early on, than before... :D
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Crossover Idea Twists, Mark Two

Postby WG_Writer » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

no need to appologise, I had not realized it was read only, ahh well just as well.

Perhaps we can get new eyes to look upon this.

How about this one:

Due to the rules regarding the Gates of Time, Future Pluto gets ordered to send someone back, but can not send chibi-Usa as the rules state she must kill anyone who gets near, so instead someone technically not alive, and technically not dead, gets sent back instead, say hello to Motoko Kusanagi....
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 am

How about this one:

That could certainly work...

I´ll repost one that i´ve since last time posted actually written a short beginning of:
Souichiro Tomoe´s line of research is replaced with that of Hajime Amami(but "a bit" less on the future scifi parts) and the accident from the beginning of "Kurau Phantom Memory" happens to Hotaru instead... Hotaru already walking around with Saturn as part of her makes her an obvious target for someone in need of a "host". So, Hotaru adds A-chan and B-chan to her list of hosted people, although not quite so easily since Saturn probably wont like sharing, and with A-chan mostly/completely in charge depending on how you want to go with it, and B-chan "asleep" for a long time.

After that it´s a free choice how you want to use the new little miss superpowers. Want to be really evil, use it to have 2 Saturn eventually. :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:26 pm

In Harry Potter, someone's patronus just happens to be MSgt Bugs Bunny...

..walks up to some random DE or dementor. "You know, of course, this means war!"
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:40 pm

You know for actually walking up and declaring it that is more a Daffy duck thing. Bugs would wiggle his eyebrows and announce it to the camera.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm

And smirk. Leading to a collective GULP by the other side as it realises it is Screwed.

Hennyway... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railways_(film) plus various backstab fics led to a potential HP/* (multi)cross:

Harry leaves WizEngland, possibly after vanquishing and pwning Moldyshort, and totally drops off their radar. Some time after, a county railway line in Japan hires a new driver who happens to have black hair and those sad, kawaii green eyes that most every girl and woman travelling on the line wants to drown in. That, or hug him and cuddle him and feed him and name him George.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Ranma/Nanoha cross where as Akane is replaced by Nanoha... Fic is set same time in Ranma timeline, and post As, Pre StrikerS Nanoha... None of the other girls are edited/replaced. Nabiki is the Martal Artist in the family and dating Kuno... (What the twist is I'll leave up to you). In so many crossovers we have the new girl being introduced as a Rival or Ranma ran away/left Nerima/banished/whatever, only in spam fics it seems are any replacements done.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 pm

That could go fairly well, considering how 'popular' Akane tends to be in the fandom. Though, Nanoha's romantic questions are complicated enough.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 am

So Akane says she wants a chance to be the hero and fight people who would take her seriously... And she ends up in the queen's blade universe! ^_^

I can't stop laughing on how she would freak on seeing the women constantly baring their breasts when fighting!

Besides, it could fit in with the guess that she's really good with the sword but stopped because that's what got Kuno interested in her in the first place.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Tsukiyo no Fromage / Negima:

Hiiragi Miu, a boy, still wakes up as a girl... except, in Eva's presence. o_O;
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Luna is looking for the moon princess and ends up at the Tendo Dojo, finding and identifying her.

Sailor Moon then ends up being...

KASUMI! ^_^

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Naruto / Touhou:

For some reason, Naruto is reincarnated into Gensokyo... as Cirno. (Well, if you ever wondered what Cirno's origins were... ^_^;; ) But, will the new Cirno be even more powerful and annoying? Will she realize her dream of becoming Hokage - if she can remember what a 'Hokage' is, and anyone would actually let her be in charge?
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Makoto » Wed May 01, 2013 1:29 am

Ranma / Negima:

Sayo is actually Ranma's previous incarnation. Something caused (Ranma's) 'female half' to remain in Mahora as a ghost... leaving her reincarnation unbalanced, and overly masculine. When Ranma (as a girl, of course) and Akane end up having to attend Mahora due to an unlikely but extreme set of circumstances, what could possibly happen? :)
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am

Ranma, determined to get back to his rightful age, takes Ryoga to look for the mushrooms after be thought they were all gone.

Of course, they get lost. But that's the plan. Well, they bit off more than they could chew and start losing hope wandering around in the forest.

With the rain and no hot water, Ryoga starts looking tasty...

Fortunately, there is an end to the forest and while they couldn't find the mushrooms, someone does find them.

A certain old man named Quillsh Wammy.

Now a girl and a piglet are in England trying to explain and get back to normal in an orphanage for geniuses.

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs