Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Morning on the 8th started late for Harry due to all the waking up at odd hours to strange noises. He couldn't ask Usagi what they were and expect any more than a shoulder shrug of incomprehension in return. Breakfast, light stretches and silly English lessons. Or was that Silly English lessons.

"Good afternoon. I am name Tsukino Usagi. Ara... eh.. My name Usagi Tsukino."

"Good morning, Miss Tsukino. My name is Harry Potter."

"I am not a pineapple."

"A what?"

"I have a bad case of diarrhea."

"I thought you were dead."

"So sorry. You have right answer. I am dead."

"Nice to have that cleared up then."

"Dead not good. No pizza for dead Usagi."
The Girl Who Loved Chapter 7
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Noy Telinú wrote:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2132104/6/Azumanga-Daioh-in-Space-Special-Edition

I wondered if the characters could gear that...

Just finished reading that story. Darn good!
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Near twirled his hair with his finger. Why did Matt care about the investigation, anyway? Was he just in it to help Mello? Not that he cared, really. "I've suspected Light Yagami as Kira, mainly because he's taken over as the new L,"

"Whoa, really?"

"Yes, really,"

"I mean...'Light Yagami?' Wow, and I thought my parents were cooked when they named me,"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7292991/6/Xanatos
We snaked through a few alleyways, weaved in and out of some backyards, and finally came to a particularly wealthy section of town. You know, the kind of rich snobs who park their expensive cars out on the sidewalk...

"Have you been here before?" Linda whispered to me.

"Yeah, I've actually checked this place out a few times," I said. Just then, I saw it - cobalt blue, gorgeous Lamborghini. "Lin, wait here," I said, bolting toward it.

I got a better look at it - the metal flake was grand enough, but then I noticed the custom ghost flames on the side. The interior came with black leather seats. It was like something out of a dream.

And the key was still in the car. Perfect.

I motioned for Linda to come over, and opened the door to the car. It wasn't even locked. At this point, whoever owned this thing was just asking for this.

"Matt, what are you doing?" Linda looked at me, horrified.

"Getting a ride," I said. "Hop in,"

"Matt, no you can't."

"Seriously Lin, how did you expect us to get to the airport?" I turned the key and started up the car. The engine purred beautifully.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"Uh, yeah. Kind of," I jerked the steering wheel to the left just to freak her out, then reached over and fastened her seat belt. "Yeah, you're gonna need this,"

I decided that this was going to be a great joyride - made even better with a screaming passenger next to me, so long as she didn't try to kill me. To be fair, I wasn't driving in any way considered "safe," but I wasn't being a total maniac either. In any case, I don't think it warranted getting my left ear drum blasted out.

"...and you blew through another red light, and what happens if we get pulled over? And FYI, I still haven't gotten over your little comment about my underwear! Matt are you even listening?"

"Nope,"

"Stop this right now! Please!"

I groaned, looked in the rearview, and noticed a police car tailing behind me. "There's a cop,"

"W-what?"

"I think I was speeding,"

"Of course you were speeding you idiot!" Linda blurted out, a crack in her voice. "This is awful! I never should've trusted you."

"What?"

She started sniffling - here came the waterworks. "I don't want to go to jail, Matt. How are we supposed to get to the US if we're incarcerated?"

"We are not getting incarcerated," I said, pulling over on the side of the road. Once I saw the cop get out, I got an idea. Linda was, at this point, bawling her freaking eyes out, so I leaned in and put an arm around her.

"Linda, listen to me because this is important," I whispered in her ear. "Whatever you hear, don't say anything. Maybe nod yes or no, but that's it, got it?"

"Mm-m-hm," she nodded shakily.

"And one more thing - keep up the tears. Think of...dead puppies," I pulled away and rolled down the window. I had my fake ID ready as the cop came over to me. I wasn't exactly the best at this, but I'd give it a shot.

"Hello officer," I said, pulling up my goggles and managing my best puppy dog eyes.

"You know you were going thirty miles over the speed limit?" Great, this guy was a jerk. At least it wasn't a female cop.

"Oh um...I'm sorry,"

"How old are you anyway?"

"Seventeen," I said. It was hardly believable, but I could at least pass for sixteen-ish on a good day. "And uh, here's my ID,"

I handed him the fake ID, and for effect, decided to give Linda (still crying) a small side-hug. "You're doing great," I whispered to her.

"Listen, um, officer," I said, trying to pull off a convincing act. "I know I shouldn't be speeding, but our Aunt Margret is terminally ill. This could be our last chance to see her...my sister's been a total wreck over the whole thing,"

"Is that true?" he asked Linda. She nodded.

"I don't completely buy your story, but I'll let this slide. Still, I'd like to follow you to the hospital,"

"Not a problem sir," I said. He got back in his car, and I rolled up my window.

"Nice job Lin," I said. I really did feel bad though - I never meant to make her cry. "I don't think I'd get off that easy without you,"

"B-but...but now he's gonna find out, be-because what are we gonna do about -"

"Just relax, I've got it under control," I said. I knew exactly what I would do now.

We'd lose this cop before I finished my next cigarette.

^_^ Haha!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7292991/7/Xanatos Same story.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:27 am

This is from an omake of one of my most favorite stories.

Big Human on Campus: After School wrote:"Okay. Senpai, your chainsaw is at full fuel," then Yukari rolled a D20, "Kouma, your lawyer has contracted cancer."

There was a moment of stunned silence as Kouma's eyes widened.

"WHAT?"

"Cigarette smoking induces cancer in humans," Yukari said, shrugging, "your lawyer is dying."

"Uh, actually-" Tsukune started to speak, but Kouma panicked and cut him off.

"Cancer? Nobody said anything about cancer! Why wasn't I warned about this?" the hellhound demanded.

Ranma's hand snapped to the side too fast for the human (or most non-human) eyes to see, and then he held up Kouma's cigarette carton in front of the boxer's face.

"What does it say near the bottom?" Ranma asked blithely.

"Wait, you mean that warning is real?" Kouma asked in a panic. "I thought the Surgeon General was just a marketing character! You know, like Captain Crunch!"

"Captain Crunch never warned people about the dangers of eating too much sugary cereal," Moka pointed out.

"Well, maybe if he did he'd have made General, too," Kurumu mused.

"Look, guys," Tsukune tried again, "cancer is-"

"Somebody do something!" Kouma shouted. "I'm dying, here!"

"No you're not!" Tsukune shouted suddenly, surprising everybody. "Cancer takes a fairly long time to kill a person! And it takes a long time to get it, too! Your character is not going to die any time soon."

The others stared at Tsukune silently for several seconds before Kouma snorted. "And how would you know that, anyway? You don't have any points in medicine!"

"Plus you didn't even roll for it," Yukari said, shaking her head. "Kouma, your HP drops by 5."

"Damn it! Help!"

Tsukune sighed and gave up.

"Moka's nurse has points in medicine, right? Maybe she can fix it," Ranma suggested.

"She's not here! The one time she might actually be able to help!" Kouma moaned.

"All right then, since it's come to this," Ranma said grimly, "my carpenter draws his chainsaw."

Kouma looked alarmed. "How is that supposed to help?"

"Evil Moka wants to know first if you're planning on putting him out of his misery, and second if her class gives her access to any underground organ markets," Moka asked wearily.

Ranma shook his head, "No, I'm not going to kill him, I'm going to save him. My carpenter revs his chainsaw and prepares to fight cancer."

The stunned silence didn't last long.

"You want to fight cancer?" Tsukune asked. "As in... physically?"

"With a CHAINSAW?" Kouma asked, gaping.

"Hey, I have a chainsaw, a hammer, a can of gas, and two dozen nails. I'm using the best tool I've got!" the pigtailed boy admitted.

"My manager has a letter opener," Moka volunteered.

"That would take forever," Ranma scoffed, "and we're losing Kouma fast."

"Ranma, you don't fight cancer this way," Tsukune said.

"Well, how DO you fight it?" Kouma asked, puzzled, "Hellbeasts don't have to deal with these things!"

"I've heard that sometimes humans fight it by having a bunch of healthy people walk long distances," Kurumu said, tapping her chin.

"How does THAT help?"

Kurumu shrugged. "I dunno. It always seemed kind of dumb to me, so I never looked into it."

"Well, unless you guys come up with a better idea..." Ranma picked up a D20.

"I can think of a DOZEN better ideas than-" Kouma started to say before Yukari interjected.

"5 more HP down."

Ranma raised an eyebrow and tossed the die into the air, catching it on the way down. "Well?"

"Ranma, how would you even USE a chainsaw to cure cancer?" Tsukune asked.

"It's not STRICTLY impossible," Yukari pointed out, "assuming that the tumor is isolated enough, that it resides in an organ that can survive a degree of trauma, and of course there are the more finicky matters of a carpenter being able to identify and remove the cancerous tissue with a non-surgical tool and keep the patient alive without any anesthetic or disinfectant." Yukari shook her head. "Rather than impossible, it's just so outlandishly unlikely and pointlessly dangerous that someone would have to be a complete idiot to even try."

"Story of my life," Ranma quipped as he tossed the D20 onto the table, "now let's do this."

-------------------------------------------------------

Silence reigned at the table as everyone stared at a group of dice sitting in the middle of the table next to a Wikipedia printout of a human skeleton and a crude outline of a human body marked with pencil lines to indicate incisions.

"My carpenter puts away his chainsaw." Ranma raised his head. "Well?"

It took some time for Yukari to find her voice. "Well... Uh... You, Ranma Saotome, hippie carpenter-slash-martial artist... have defeated cancer."

"With a chainsaw," Ranma added.

"With a chainsaw, yes," Yukari amended. "Erm... You get... 1000 XP, I guess."
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Well, more of sidestory that didn't distracted the main story rather than omake.

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:01 pm

...That's an omake. Whether side story or not, canonical or not, omake applies. In the most general sense, it means "extra." It's usually connected to the main body of work in some way yet separate.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 pm

In a story I was reading yesterday someone listed an "Omake" section but in the sequel story it starts off the first chapter with it being a cannon part of the plot. Why seperate it out like that a chapter or two before the end of the first arc if its going to be part of the plot anyway? Sure it was a lemon section but it wasn't really extra. You couldn't just ignore it without losing some of the plot of the story.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:57 pm

If an "omake" occurs within the main body of a work (as in: it logically fits in with the flow of events and doesn't look out of place), then it is being listed wrong. Even if an omake can be inserted somewhere (this is usually intentional) into the canon of a particular work, it remains separate for one reason or another. This is usually due to its size, its relevance in regard to what really matters in the story, or how it would distract (and thus detract) and otherwise spoil the mood for what comes after. For instance, it's common to see a lot of comedic and/or light-hearted omake that chronologically takes place between two serious parts of a story.

Anyway, enough derailing, I suppose.

Away to Neverland - Chapter 17 wrote:At some point, Patchouli had made her way to the grounds, and had begun to rapidly take notes on what she'd seen, although without much particular interest in much of it. It seemed her interest was still mostly only in the hidden weapons technique. Ranma opened his mouth, starting to ask if she'd gotten enough from that, when he was interrupted by a heavy creaking noise. He turned awkwardly.

... Huh. It looked like Ryoga's barrage of bandanas had taken a heavy toll on one of the towers. Another loud crack was heard, and a few chunks of masonry started to fall as fairy maids swarmed out of the tower to float around it and watch as it began to tilt dangerously. Towards him. A few quick moments of thought confirmed it, yes, thatchunk of building was going to land right smack where he was standing right now. Swell.

"Hey, Patchouli." he called. "You might want to get back a ways... but watch this one real close."

Ranma stared up in the air, ignoring whatever Patchouli had to say as he crossed his arms confidently over his chest, waiting as the segment of building slowly toppled over and broke free of its housing. As it started to fall, he finally moved his hands, extending a single finger and watching closely. Then, just as Patchouli started to worry that he might not know what he was doing, as the tower was about to slam down upon him, he stretched out almost lazily and tapped the falling masonry.

"Break." he demanded simply.

Patchouli nearly dropped her notebook as the stone and mortar did just that, leaving a space more than wide enough for him to pass through as the tower finished falling. After a moment, another side of the tower exploded outwards, and Ranma sauntered casually through the opening, hands in his pockets.

"So... That do you for a demonstration?" He asked, and Patchouli could only nod in response. "Cool. I'm gonna take a nap now."

Suiting words to action, he took a single step further forward, and immediately fell flat on his face.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:28 pm

I, Deadpool, awoke to the sound of a screaming baby. Opening the front door, I immediately checked to see if I was still thinking in those little yellow boxes.

“Yes I am,” said the little yellow box.

“Isn’t this supposed to be a secret safe house?” I asked the little yellow box.

“A very safe house,” agreed the little yellow box.

“And it’s supposed to be empty, right?”

“Exactly,” said the little yellow box.

“So someone left a baby on the step of an empty house?”

“Yes they did.”

“Thank you little yellow box!”

Apparently this had quieted down the baby. I immediately terrified him by taking off my mask. Satisfied, I went back to the couch to watch my soaps. Unfortunately the child was well able to drown out “Passions.”

“What does it want?” I asked the little yellow box.

“Is it hungry?” Asked the little yellow box.

“Let’s ask someone else,” I suggested for the both of me. Pulling a phone out, I dialed my old buddy’s number. “Copy Cat!”

“Deadpool, what do you want?”

“I’m not being drawn by Rob Liefeld right now am I?”

“What?”

“It’s a serious question,” I said, pulling the basket of baby inside. I grabbed a week old sub from the fridge and munched down. “He makes men look like they’ve got bigger boobs than She-Hulk.”

“I have no clue what you’re talking about.”

“Too bad, you should have seen Captain America’s rack, it was huge. Oh, well,” I said, mumbling around the sub sandwich. “So what shuts babies up?”

“Oh please tell me you don’t have a baby right now.”

“I don’t have a baby right now,” I answered. Copy Cat gets a little cranky sometimes. Telling her what she wants to hear usually cheers her up.

“What’s its name?”

“I dunno. I think it’s on the basket,” I said, glancing at the card in the blanket. “Harry. You don’t look like a Harry. I think I’m going to call you Arthur instead…Or maybe Bea. Arthur Bea Wilson. Arthur B. Wilson? Too politician. A. Bea Wilson? Nah, too lawyer.”

“Why are you renaming the kid?” she asked me. There was a pause as Copy Cat, AKA Copy Cat, pondered over my predicament. “Wait, I don’t want to know. Where are you?”

“I’m in my safe house.”

“And where did you find the baby?”

“On my doorstep,” I said glancing at the card. “Oh, they got the address wrong. He was supposed to go to 4 Privet Drive. This is 4 Privy Drive.”

“…Deadpool, wait right there,” she said. For some strange reason she sounded worried. I pushed it out of my mind as Arthur started to wail again. It was a while later when Copy Cat finally showed. She immediately proclaimed Arthur to be cute. I immediately took offense. Pouting under my mask, I suddenly realized I was not wearing a leg bandoleer.

“No pouches! Yay! That means it’s not Liefeld.”

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about,” Copy Cat said to me.

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-21031/DireSquirrel_Thinking_in_Little_Green_Boxes.htm

I'll admit, this fanfic made me tolerate HP. Yes, I know, shocking, isn't it?

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am

*Pomeda-pomeda-pomeda-POM!*

“Oh my…”

Nabiki smirked at her sis­ter. “I’ve never seen an en­tire per­son drib­bled like a bas­ket­ball be­fore, Sis, have you?”

Genma being trounced, in “Well-Hung By Midnight” (a Ranma/SM crossover with lots of Ranma/Makoto citrus)
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 am

Genma Saotome was occassionally a bright man. Of course, these bursts of intelligence usually were the beginnings of plans to either get himself into trouble or out of it. Usually he was too thick to accept some things. This wasn't one of them.

A little girl wasn't much of a problem. An angry little girl was only slightly more trouble. An angry little girl with a weapon could be a problem. An angry little girl with a bladed weapon was a problem.

An angry little girl glowing and surrounded by purple lightning, holding a bladed weapon to his neck was the message to start trembling.

The above was from chapter 1 of:
R-SM 'Hotaru 1-2' by Metroanime - [Dld Date=12/31/2002] - [Dld Size=172kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Complete]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 am

"Explain this to me one more time." Ranma said not too much later, as they made their way through the streets. "Just so I'm sure I didn't mishear something important."

"Every newcomer to Nerima thusfar has kidnapped one of the daughters of the Tendo household. The 'fairest, most lovely' one, I believe. It has progressed to the point where rumors have begun as people wonder why we have not yet staged our own attempt to kidnap her."

Ranma considered that as the next turn left them right in front of the Tendo dojo.

"No point delaying things then. A boost?"

Obsidian just-a-bit too eagerly took hold of him before leaping the wall, Sandstone just a half-moment behind them as they moved to the roof, where he was gently set down to walk. He'd fully learned the importance of dramatics, after all. And fortunately enough, the inhabitants of the dojo were taking their meal outside.

He took a moment to look over the Tendo girls, and it quickly became obvious which one he wanted. The other two quite simply didn't compare. Pointing her out to the youma, all three jumped down, somewhat rudely interrupting the gathered host.

"I have recently been made aware that it is apparently traditional for newcomers to Nerima to kidnap the fairest member of your household. Far be it from me to go against the established convention, and so in the name of the Dark Kingdom it seems I must remove her from you immediately. Sandstone? Gently, if you will." he declared authoratively.

"Oh, oh my!" Kasumi squeaked out as the youma took hold of her rapidly and leaped away, followed by Sandstone and Ranma, who'd once more needed a slight amount of help to clear the tall walls.

A long moment of silence passed before a dark scowl slowly formed on Akane's face.

and later:

"She's been like this for the past day, my lord." Obsidian stated.

Ranma frowned as he watched Kasumi, deep bags under her eyes, flit from one half-hearted chore to the window, where she would stare out, as though expecting someone to be there, then dully return to some sort of dusting.

"I.... see. They haven't come for her yet?"

"No. Although in your absence, I was able to acquire more details... it seems that the 'fairest' referred to one Akane Tendo."

Ranma blinked slowly.

"That... half trained gorilla brat, with no control over her rage or fists? That Tendo?"

"I'm afraid so."

"It's traditional to kidnap that, when this one was at hand?" He gestured vaguely in Kasumi's direction. "I don't believe I shall ever understand these martial artists."

"Her... 'fiery nature' is apparently quite the selling point, My lord."

Ranma snorted at the girl's berserk rages being described as 'fiery', as Obsidian continued to debrief him on the current situation. It was most irritating.

"So then... what do you expect me to do about it? I'm not exactly trained to deal with mental trauma."

"You are still human." the youma retorted politely.

Really, that was all that need be said, as it really did make him the most suited for the task.

"Oi. Girl. Kasumi."

It wasn't until he spoke her name that he actually got her attention, and her blank stare unnerved him slightly, which was a truly difficult feat.

"Your family has... shown no inclination to come to your rescue."

Still that vacant stare, and Ranma found himself mentally wincing for putting things so bluntly and began grasping for something, anything to say to fill the stretching silence.

"..... Until they do....."

He paused, mind still working furiously to find something to say, before he regretfully went with the best he could come up with.

"Until they do.... you are a welcomed guest in my household. You may leave and return at any time, so long as you do not return to the Tendo Dojo until they come of their own volition to reclaim you. Is that.... acceptable?"

She blinked slowly, and then it was like a switch had been thrown and suddenly she was sobbing into his chest, ruining his shirt and squeezing his pained ribs.

He would never understand people.

The above is from chapter 5 of:
R-SM 'Lord Ranma' by Chibi-Reaper - [Dld Date=11/21/2009] - [Dld Size=203kb] - [Dld Files=8] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:56 am

"You're good," he commented finally, turning to walk back towards the shrine.

Haruka blinked in surprise. Compliments were the last thing she'd expected. In fact, she was surrpised he considered the fight over. Sure, she was hurt, and the fuku was taking its time to heal her injuries, but she'd fought on in worse condition. The fact that he wasn't even breathing hard only added insult to injury.

"But you're not good enough." Ranma's second comment caused her to bristle and stop.

"It's not over yet. I'm not done!"

Ranma turned around and shook his head. "Unless you have some more fancy tricks up your sleeve, then yes, you are."

"Tricks?" Haruka shouted.

"Yeah, tricks." Ranma created a sphere of ki, and hovered it in his palm almost absent-mindedly. "You have a lot of power, and that transformation of yours gives you a lot of speed and strength to go along with it." He shrugged. "You still suck."

From the sidelines, Setsuna winced in sympathy. Still as blunt as ever.

"Why, you-"

"You suck because you've got all this power, all this strength and speed, and you still fight like some thug off the street." Ranma's eyes hardened, and he returned her glare with equal force. "You suck because you lack the self-control, the discipline, the focus that would make you good fighters. You've got all this power, and the best you can come up with is throwing the same kind of elementary magic attack over and over again. You've got all this speed, and you still have to stand still when you fire them. You've got all this strength, and all you do with it is try and punch your opponents. You try to work as a team, but your idea of teamwork consists of getting as many people as you can to shoot the monster at the same time. That is why you suck."

Haruka was about to open her mouth to retort when his statement sank in. Is he right? she thought. Is it true? Are we really so limited? Did we blind ourselves that, just because we won our battles, we were fighting the best we could have?

The answer that came to her a second later chilled her to the bone, distracting her enough to cause her to loose her transformation. They had limited themselves. Until now, looking back on their battles, they'd always matched power with power. They had always ended up overpowering their enemies with more magic attacks, more powerful magic attacks, but, as Ranma had said, they had always been the same kind of attacks. What he had used against her, what he had shown the rest of the Senshi during that humiliatingly short battle against her - and in the battle against the youma earlier - was that he was the exact opposite.

He had an arsenal of moves at his disposal, any of which he could alter and modify on the fly to apply to any given situation, from elemental attacks to energy blasts, to a myriad of martial arts moves that enabled him to do the unthinkable against even impossible odds. And if that wasn't enough, then he would come up with combination attacks that utilized the resources available to him to the greatest possible effect.much like using a combination of Mercury's ice-based attacks and his own heat-based energy blasts. Or using Setsuna's Chrono Typhoon to his advantage.

Or even something as simple as using her own energy blast to launch a counterattack that had completely blindsided her. Haruka faltered. That one still smarted, especially since she'd used that tactic herself quite a few times against youma that liked to throw around energy blasts. Her fists unclenched, and the angry set of her jaw slacked. "I.I understand," she whispered. To her surprise, she could feel tears leaking down her cheeks - tears of anger, at herself, for missing the obvious for so long that it had taken a normal human being, with no special magic powers whatsoever, to show them that they hadn't been protecting the people as well as they could have.as well as they had believed.

Ranma turned around and nodded. "Good. Then we can get started."

The above is from chapter 6 of:
R-SM 'Missing Time' by claihm solais - [Dld Date=05/17/2009] - [Dld Size=341kb] - [Dld Files=11] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 am

Holy shit, PC, I have to read Lord Ranma now. :D
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 am

"So then Ranma about this Jusenkyo problem of yours," Washu said with a weird gleam in her eyes after walking in from one of the side rooms. For some reason Tenchi and Ayeka froze with their food midway to their mouths and Ryoko chuckled.

"What about it?" Ranma asked hesitantly after taking a sip of his tea.

"Well if it's really bothering you I could probably get rid of it for you," she said causing Ranma to coke on his tea a little bit. "After all, they don't call me the greatest," Washu wasn't even able to finish whatever she was going to say before Ranma was already in front of her and crouching down to look the child scientist in the face and pinning her arms to the side with that usual `hope for a cure' look in his eyes.

"Can you really do that? Can you cure my curse, no more girl Ranma?" he asked hopefully to the girl's face while her green eyes just looked at him and blinked.

"Well uh, yeah, but I'll probably need a few samples from-,"

"Whatever you need," Ranma told her. "Blood, hair, skin, I'll even give you sperm if I have to!"

Washu just stared at the boy in front of her trying to find what to say. She'd had guinea pigs before but a willing one? That was unheard of, even in her 20,000 year lifetime she had to practically drag everyone she wanted to run tests on into her lab, now it looked almost the other way around.

Behind Ranma she could see Tenchi had developed a huge sweatdrop from the last offer Ranma gave, due to his own time spent in Washu's lab of course. Ryoko was just laughing a little bit at the sight and Ayeka had finally regained her composure but she still looked a little put off by Ranma's statement.

The above is from chapter 3 of:
R-TM 'Runs in the Family' by Proteus - [Dld Date=03/03/2003] - [Dld Size=89kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Inactive]
  • No known valid link
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs