Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm

The story has allot of lemon content so not giving a link but this scene was done nicely and I felt I had to share.
Finally she asked, “Pretty confident to face me without your sword, huh Kuno?”

Kuno lowered his gaze to Ranma and answered, “Confident enough to give you this.” He whipped his hand into his robe and threw an object at Ranma. She reflexively caught it, expecting a dagger or kunai dart, but found instead she held a single red rose.

“I love you,” Kuno said and turned away to leave.

Both Ranma and Nabiki fell to the ground in shock, and watched the upperclassman walk off towards the school clubhouses.

Ranma was the first to recover, standing and yelling after him, “You sick fuck! I’d rather die than have someone like you say they love me!”

Kuno stumbled in his believed cool stride, and looked back at the redhead tigress that had just sworn like a sailor. Nabiki could almost smell the smoke from Kuno’s brain and decided to intervene.

“Um, Kuno,” she started, “You remember Ranma?”

Kuno recovered himself and struck a noble pose, “Of course, the coward that ran from our fight and left this fiery sprite in his place.”

Ranma was about to object when Nabiki shot her a quick, “Shush!” She then went on, “Kuno, this girl and Ranma are of one mind and body.”

Kuno thought, then contemplated, then he pondered, finally he speculated. In conclusion he shouted, “That fiend, molesting one as innocent and full of healthy beauty as this one! I shall away to free you from the clutches of the monster and deviant Saotome this very day!” He then stormed off to find his sword and begin his honorable quest.

“Thank you ever so much for helping,” Ranma groaned out, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Nabiki scratched the back of her head and winced, “That didn’t go as I planned, sorry.”

Ranma sighed, “Now I have to go around and kick his ass again because he thinks I’m some kind of creep that enslaved myself.” She stopped and rubbed her temples, “That sounds so stupid it gave me a headache.”

“Just let it go,” Nabiki said, “He may never get it at this rate.”

Ranma began walking back to the school and said, “No, I got to stop this before it gets any worse.” The two girls went back into the building, and soon a boy and a girl left and headed out to the club’s area to find Kuno. They found him searching behind the building, shinai in hand.

As soon as Kuno saw Ranma, he leapt into an attack yelling, “Enslaver of the pure! Defiler of the innocent! I shall punish thee for justice!”

Nabiki backpedaled to get out of the way leaving the two boys to fight and thought, first the rose, then that corny line. I think someone is a closet Sailor Moon fan.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Should at least give the raw name of the story... even if not a link to it.

You've asked the same of me in the past.

EDIT: I meant for others though, as I already know what it is from.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

I kinda thought one half a wing and a prayer didn't need it but you are right I should have.
Edit OneHalf a wing and a Prayer by Tirsis, Chapter 6 And for the full version I can't even post the chapter title because even that isn't entirely work safe.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Same Citrus Source. This time from Chapter 9 The Battle of Rage and Lust
Finally they reached the gate, and saw Kasumi sweeping the walkway. She saw Ranma’s condition and dropped her broom, rushing to aid Nabiki in brining the tired girl into the house. As they entered, Genma stood in the hallway and looked down at them.

“Well,” he asked, “how did you fare, boy?”

Ranma managed to say, “We called it a draw.”

Genma barked, “Unacceptable, boy. What sort of martial artist leaves his battle half fought?”

That broke Nabiki’s temper, and her free hand flashed out. Genma was slammed against the wall by an unseen force, and he felt an invisible hand grip his throat.

Nabiki, her hand gripping air, growled out, “I don’t know why Ranma puts up with you, but I won’t.” Kasumi looked at her sister in shock as her hand closed and a gurgling noise could be heard from Genma.

She managed to ask, “What are you doing?”

“Putting him in his place,” Nabiki coldly replied.

A whisper stopped her, however, “don’t…” She looked at Ranma, and saw the girl was about to pass out, and still managed to get out, “he’s still my pops…”

Nabiki realized what she was doing, and released her mental grip on the Saotome patriarch, letting him slump to the ground, gasping for air and staring up at the brown haired girl with a little fear on his face. She shivered at the thought that she had almost done what she had stopped Ranma’s inner demon from doing.

She quietly whispered back to the unconscious girl, “Thanks, partner.”
Biki seems a bit Sithy.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

He had a minor thought, a bit later than would have been useful, as corollary to one of the "Evil Overlord Lists" he'd heard while on Earth.

When locking someone in the storeroom, make sure it's not MacGyver. Make damn sure it's not a mad scientist.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5175006/48/Divine-Blood

"And Kodachi Kuno," O'Neil said.

He clicked a button to show a dark haired woman walking determinedly through a plate glass window on the video and dying afterward.

"And Kodachi Kuno," he repeated, moving to another video. "And Kodachi Kuno. Ooo, gotta hurt! And, Kodachi Kuno..."

:mrgreen:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5175006/39/Divine-Blood

Ryoga pushed her gently aside. "Here. Let me." He easily hoisted it in the air and brought it over to the table. He opened the top flap and dug around in it for a minute. He moved a grail to the side; it was stained from all the tea he drank. "No, that's not it." He shuffled a lamp out of the way; he wasn't sure why he kept it as it failed to light, no matter how much oil he filled it with. "Nope." He moved a mirror; he really should get rid of it - what good was a mirror that showed someone else's reflection? "Ah! Here it is!" He pulled out a thin, tall bucket and ladle.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/639048/3/Gr ... e-Half-Way

Needless to say, certain chronologies need to be finagled so they match up properly. This was obviously a delicate task requiring tact and subtlety, so I gave the job to Vita. Anyone who has a problem with how the dates match up can take their complaints to her.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8640163/1/N ... Witchcraft

Snape remembered Petunia Evans, and had once met a much younger Vernon, though he preferred not to recall encountering such a buffoon, although imagining them as scratched-up lumps of meat held some appeal... he also began thinking about what potions and drugs might affect the felines, and startled, if not outright scared the others in the room by laughing.

As they stared, he spoke, in a voice buried in sarcasm. "I can see it now: The Dark Lord's New Ultimate Plan to Eliminate Harry Potter: two bags of catnip and a ball of yarn. It'll do wonders for his reputation at the next Evil Overlords Anonymous meeting."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8423230/12/ ... nd-Emerald

"I'm not sulking."

Insana laughed. "Please, you don't think I know what you're going though? I was a teenager once too, you know."

"You were neither a girl nor a robot." Kiko raised an artificial eyebrow.

Insana grinned madly. "I could be!"

Frozen, Kiko whimpered. "That was the most horrifying thought you have yet had. Never think it again," she ordered, after finding her voice.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4673040/8/A ... -Dont-Work

"You know Rits, sometimes I get the feeling you're not being totally honest with me."

"We're Nerv. Everyone's related to everyone else and we screw each other in the dark."

"Yeah... ewww."

Ritsuko sighed. "I could have phrased that better."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4673040/5/A ... -Dont-Work

"Yup, that's right," Yukari said. "And, well, I'm using the test from last year, and I think I forgot to teach you some of its contents, so the exam should be very challenging."

Several of the students groaned, and Osaka's chanting seemed to get a little louder, as the lunch bell rang. "Well, I guess this gives you some time to contemplate your doom, enjoy lunch!" the teacher said, waving to the group and turning to walk out of the classroom.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6319204/7/Jonabee-Fanfic

"He's so... dashing."

"Yeah... I've never seen anyone so romantic and agile..."

"What a man!"

There was a pause.

"You know, technically he's a panda."

"I'm not prejudiced."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/345691/15/Girl_Days

"Ryouga at this moment was wandering through what he was pretty sure was Hokkaido, as Hokkaido had penguins."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6138509/5/L ... nging_City

"'You're a fine one to talk of danger,' Megan commented, 'little miss I'll-find-out-how-deep-it-is-when-I-hit-bottom.'"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4107314/31/ ... less_Waltz

>"Let me get this straight," Uranus muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose. "We may just have to protect alien life sucking fiends from a pack of over anxious teenage girls."

"Looks that way."

"That is so wrong. So very wrong."<

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5849474/35/No_Tendo

>"What is up with this world?" He asked no one in particular.

Still, it wasn't as bad as what he did the other day...

Tears started to fall down his face and he started whining. "And I thought I did a good job too... I killed bunnies! Humans LOVE bunnies! I erased an entire continent's worth of rabbits!"

And the people were THANKING him for doing that!

"This world is *SO* messed up!" Xellos felt like banging his head on his staff, and wondered why the people of that continent had warned him about Dingos eating his babies.<

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6550856/61/Blood_That_Flows

>"Ah, Nina. Have you got my schedule for today?"

Nina looked down at the PDA in her hands. "Hmm...it appears pillaging at nine o'clock, a meeting with the Mob at eleven, oh, and your mistresses will be arriving at three in the afternoon. It looks like there's a break around two, would you like for me to arrange for a puppy to kick?"<

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5154685/18/Crystal_Energy

>"So," began Revy, "Why is the nun on speaking terms with a demon?"

"What, a girl isn't allowed to check out the competition?"<

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5418545/14/Journey

"Hayate's not even 10 years old and has a child of her own, and she's the father?" Arisa looked at Hayate before throwing her hands up. "Argh! You magic people throw everything out of whack!"

:mrgreen:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6550856/26/Blood_That_Flows
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 am

It took some time for Yukari to find her voice. "Well... Uh... You, Ranma Saotome, hippie carpenter-slash-martial artist... have defeated cancer."

"With a chainsaw," Ranma added.

"With a chainsaw, yes," Yukari amended. "Erm... You get... 1000 XP, I guess."

[url]
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8084013/1/[/url]
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ijp92 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm

well if the original poster can post longer scenes then so can I.

Richard turned on his heel, and his eyebrows rose as he beheld a group of five girls standing on a building across the street, all of them wearing color-coded sailor uniforms.

"Hospitals are a place of tenderness and healing, where the sick and the weak can find comfort and families find hope! To attack one like this is an unforgivable crime!" shouted a girl with long blonde ponytails. "I am the warrior of love and justice, Sailor Moon!"

"Sailor Mercury!"

"Sailor Mars!"

"Sailor Jupiter!"

"Sailor Venus!"

As the other four girls finished their role call, Sailor Moon pointed down at Richard. "And in the name of the moon, I will punish you!"

"You dare stand before me with your cries for justice and mercy?" Richard demanded suddenly, his voice booming with such volume that it staggered the Senshi despite the distance between them. "Do you not know who I am?"

Richard's hands glowed brightly with an ugly green tint, and behind him flickered a large, ghostly shape that resembled a cloaked figure with a scythe, a shadow that seemed to literally fight against the dim lights hanging over the parking lot as it became visible.

"I am Richard, fools! A hundred realms curse my name, a million souls weep at my visage, and as I unmake the enemies before me, entire realities shrivel to dust in the currents of my power!"

The massive shadow of the reaper seemed to stabilize, and a bright red light suddenly glared out from the hooded face of the apparition as skeletal hands lifted the ornate scythe that seemed to writhe in the moonlight.

"You dare speak to ME of justice? Very well; I will watch your fates unravel in the burning tides of the aether!"

The apparition swung its scythe down menacingly as Richard lifted one hand, beckoning to the Senshi.

"Come. Oblivion awaits."

Sailor Mars clenched her teeth as she snapped up several Shinto talisman. "Hmph! For someone lobbing fireballs at a hospital, he sure talks a big game."

Sailor Moon stood rigidly in her introductory pose, her eyes wide.

"He's probably less powerful at short range!" Sailor Mercury said, scanning the warlock with her visor.

Sailor Moon's arm finally dropped, and she bit her lip as her body started trembling.

"Let's get down there and surround him!" Jupiter declared, "we'll show that son of a-"

"WAIT!" Sailor Moon suddenly cried, startling her teammates into silence as she crossed her arms in front of her face in an X. "I want a do-over!"

For several seconds the sounds of the hospital's alarms utterly dominated the confrontation.

"What?" Sailor Mars asked, her arms falling fully limp at her sides.

"His speech was cooler than ours! It's not fair!" Sailor Moon cried, pointing at Richard as tears gathered on the corners of her eyes.

Sailor Mercury slid her visor up onto her forehead. "Moon, I don't think that's really feasible right-"

"All right, fine," Richard said, the cloaked apparition behind him fading away as he crossed his arms over his chest, "we'll make it best two out of three. But you go first."

"Oh God. Is this happening? This is actually happening, isn't it?" Sailor Mars grumbled as she started to massage her temples.

"Er, wait, do we have to go down to the street and come back up now?" Sailor Venus wondered aloud.

"Don't worry! I've got this!" Moon shouted, spreading her arms out in front of the others as her eyes blazed with determination.

"Hateful monster! Your end has arrived!" Sailor Moon shouted, stepping forward and sweeping one arm before her. In contrast to before, her voice was curiously amplified, and the windows of the building below trembled slightly from the powerful vibrations.

"Hospitals are a haven for the ill and the weak, a sanctuary and a sacred temple of healing and hope!" Sailor Moon boomed, motes of light starting to come off her back like sparks from a flame, "for violating this place you will NOT be forgiven!"

With a gesture, the magical light at her back exploded into form, and the other Senshi stared incredulously as a massive angel of white fire coalesced behind their leader, its wings folding inward to blanket the sides of the building as its featureless face stared down at Richard.

"The just, the pure, and the righteous will cleanse you from this place, and your blighted soul will drown in our light!"

The apparition behind Sailor Moon gently lifted one arm, and a huge lance of yellow light flickered into place in its hand, aimed firmly at the warlock.

"I am Sailor Moon, champion of love and justice! Speak your name, abomination, and then be purged!" Sailor Moon's eyes blazed with uncharacteristic rage as she pointed down at her foe, thin arcs of white lightning whipping about her hand and wrist.

"Did... Did any of you know she could do that?" Sailor Venus asked awkwardly, prompting the other Senshi to shake their heads mutely.

Richard scratched his masked chin briefly before he clasped his hands behind him back.

"You ask my name? Really? I, radical reaver of rogues and ranger riff raff, who racks the rambuctious rabble and ravages ramparts? I am rapacious, raucous, rowdy and rancid! To reflect rote rationale and rant ritual righteousness randomly is to ratify the rapid rending of rectums rather than rash retribution rank with ramshackle rancor! I remonstrate rightly to refuse the ransom of rapscallions in regrettable, racy raiment, and reject relevant reciprocation, renumeration, and renunciation as repulsive remarks to release remiss repentance!"

Richard stopped to cough into his fist, and then he pointed at Sailor Moon. "Repartee remitted, recall Richard, reviled rivals."

Sailor Moon continued to hold her pose for several more seconds, still illuminated by the massive angel of light towering immediately behind her.

Then it blinked out of existence, and the warrior of love and justice turned around and broke into a full sprint.

"RUN! He's too much for us!" Sailor Moon cried, her ponytails whipping wildly behind her in the cool night air.

"Hey! You get back here!" Sailor Mars shouted, taking off after the blonde with a vein popping up on her head.

The other Senshi soon joined them with varying degrees of hesitation and confusion, and soon Richard was alone with nothing but the sounds of distant shouting and fire engine alarms to disturb him.

The warlock silently raised his hands and made a complex gesture with them, accompanied by a small flash of light.

After a brief delay, a line of massive digital text appeared in the air in front of him, accompanied by a loud shout from nowhere.

You win!

Then, after another delay, another line appeared below the first in even bigger characters.

PERFECT!

"All too easy," Richard said maliciously as he adopted his win pose, his hands bursting into flame as he glowered at nothing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5382984/16/Big-Human-on-Campus
ijp92
Senshi Cadet

Postby Noy Telinú » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 pm

"A rose?" Ranma asked, then looked around. "Is Tuxedo Pussy here?"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7972086/2/Martial-Artist-With-a-Mouth

:lol:

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ijp92 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Nobody Dies has some really badass BOASTS. And yes that word deserves to be bolded and capitalized. Here's two by Zeruel.

Zeruel's Dialogue - Chapter 41

Zeruel's Dialogue, End of Chapter 65 (Take 2)
ijp92
Senshi Cadet

Postby Noy Telinú » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 am

A shocked looking Akane frozen like a statue as three incredibly beautiful (in Kodachi's case, it's a little arguable) women draped themselves all over said shocked girl.

It was a sight that solicited ONE response, and one response only. Especially from Ranma.

He laughed.

No, that's not right. He guffawed, he wheezed, he chuckled, and even giggled. It was THAT funny to him.

After all, Akane kept on getting mad at him for always accepting the various women out to marry him or some such,as if he enjoyed it.

And now, she had no choice but to see things from his perspective, more or less.

Akane would've hit him if A) she could move and B) she wasn't already scared of the three lovestruck, incredibly aroused young women (when they're THAT close to ya, you can tell) doing something unspeakable.

Shampoo lifted her head from Akane's right shoulder, and moved her face closer to Akane's.

"Wo ai ni." The amazon said, simply.

And then she kissed the tomboy square on the lips.

Ranma just laughed harder at this.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5042907/1/

Oh Akane, now its YOUR turn to have a harem. ^_^

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am

In the beginning, God created manga, and it was good.

Then God created Rumiko Takahashi, and she was good.

Takahashi-sensei created Ranma ½, and fans rejoiced.

Then fans created fanfiction, and God said, "Now that's fucked up."

-Creation of the Multiverse, vol. 69

OneHalf a Wing and a Prayer Fly me to the Moon
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:57 pm

As Chiyo lifted whatever-it-was, Kagura could have sworn that her pigtails twitched with a faint 'weep-woop!' sound. Nobody else reacted, though, so she must have imagined it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2132104/6/Azumanga-Daioh-in-Space-Special-Edition

I wondered if the characters could gear that...

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Same link as last time.
"Oh brother," Nabiki groaned when the waitress had left them.

Ranma blinked and looked up over the menu she was salivating on…er…reading, "What is it?"

Nabiki shook her head, "There's another psychic in here, and from the feel of her probe she thinks you're some kind of threat."

Shampoo let her eyes covertly dart around the room, taking in every detail, "Is going to be trouble?"

"I don't know," Nabiki answered. "She's trained, and trained well. Her mind is very disciplined, and she had some weird power backing it up. I'm stronger, but not by a hell of a lot unless I tap into the bond."

Ranma nodded and sent a small tendril of power to her lover, "Just boost our defenses, make sure she doesn't try to read our minds, that's all. I don't want to pick a fight if we don't have to."

As Nabiki wove a mental barrier she smirked, "You don't? That has to be a first. Besides, whoever she is, I'm not sure she knows how to actively probe. It's almost like her power is working passively."

Ranma joined Shampoo in cataloging any threats in the small café. She let a tiny filament of her core demonic energy filter into her eyes and the redhead's perception changed, seeing the life energy flowing though every person here. Slowly glancing around the room, her eyes came to rest on the corner booth, and the life energy there nearly blinded her.

"Damn," Ranma whispered out slowly. "Those five are freaking power plants. I've never seen so much energy before." She felt Nabiki tap into her senses for a moment and the brown haired girl nodded.

"The one with the faint red tinge is the psychic."

Shampoo briefly studied the girls, "They definitely not fighters like us. We stay or go?"

Ranma turned off her power and grumbled, "I want my ice cream, damn it. I'm not going to let some jumped up, paranoid psychic girl stop me. There's a parfait with my name on it, and I will enjoy all those empty calories, so help me god!"
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Today was not a good day to wake up in the loving embrace of Joketsuzoku guards. Lucius Malfoy and his last remaining toady were now learning that lesson the hard way.

"Wake up worm!"-SPLASH-

"You too, jackass!" -SPLASH-

The Elder's curiosity had been piqued when Harry described Herb's new curse and she just had to see it for herself. Before waking her prisoners, she and her sisters had collected Drowned Girl and Drowned Rabbit water and made a seventy-thirty mix. They felt that any more Rabbit water and the 'girls' may not be able to use human speech. They wanted prisoners, not Pokemon.

Both newly christened bunny-girls shrank a good thirty centimeters shorter than they normally were. If they extended their new ears straight up, only then could they make up the lost height. Each girl now sported a full body fur coat under their robes. The robes were otherwise empty as the Amazons did not want their captives magic-ing themselves away like the Old Histories describe. While each girl was still groggy, the guards revised and tightened their bindings to ensure that there would be no escape. Priceless Amazon artifacts which Dumbledore could have told you were magic suppression bracelets were put on each girl's arm.
The Girl Who Loved Chapter 6
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:01 pm

"She's alive! Ami is alive!" the blonde let out a relieved cry even as she seemed to blur from her spot, tackling Rei in a joyful hug. Ears flattened against her head, Luna managed to jump aside just in time when the impact of the blonde missile sent both girls sprawling. Much to the cat's chagrin, the vision in the fire disappeared.

"USAGI!" the black-haired girl's temper flared. "Look what you have done now," she scolded, but her heart wasn't really in it.

The blonde, upon being reminded that her interruption had broken Rei's concentration, blushed and scratched her head in embarrassment. "Oops, sorry! But Ami isn't dead! Can you find out where she is?"

"I'll do my best," the taller girl promised and took position in front of the blazing flames again, closing her eyes and chanting a sequence of monosyllabic words. In response, the fire seemed to straighten. The shrine maiden began to speak. "Ami seems to be somewhere underground. A cave maybe?" Suddenly, her eyebrows shot up, and her voice was tinged with worry. "I sense that an enormous source of evil is with her."

Usagi's eyes widened in fright when a new picture appeared in the flames. This time, it wasn't her friend tossing and turning in her sleep. A monstrous, red-skinned devil with long, straight horns on its head was stalking through the underground chamber on massive, armour-clad hooves. In one hand, it held a wicked scythe. Suddenly, it stopped, and then slowly turned its head into the watchers' direction, until it seemed to stare straight at them with cruel yellow eyes, revealing a fanged grin and a dangling nose ring.

Rei opened her eyes with a start, and the image dispersed. She felt her heart beating rapidly.

"Rei! What was that thing? Did it see us?" Usagi blurted out, having scuttled backward from the sacred fire involuntarily.

"I don't think it could see us, but it felt someone watching," the priestess replied, absently petting Luna, whose hackles were standing on end.

The blonde thought about what they had seen. "But, if that youma is in there with Ami, that means - WAHHH! Ami has been taken prisoner by the Dark Kingdom!" As fast as the crying fit had come, it was over when a look of steely determination appeared on Usagi's face. "We have to help her!"

"How? We don't even know where the Dark Kingdom is!" the raven-haired girl snapped.

"But Rei..." Usagi whined, tears in her eyes. Suddenly, Luna found herself snatched off the ground and looking into Usagi's eyes. "Don't you have something we can use Luna? You have to come up with a plan!"

"I don't think so..."

"Try to remember! Ami needs our help!"

"Put poor Luna down, meatball head!" Rei shouted, saving the cat from being shaken by the desperate crybaby. The moon cat landed on all fours, somewhat shakily. "We will just have to take the fight to the Dark Kingdom! We should try to capture the next youma and force it to answer our questions!"

"Don't call me that! And how do you suggest..."

As the bickering started in earnest, Luna shook her head sadly. Why did it have to be the level-headed of her soldiers who got captured?

http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/225123.html Poor Luna...

Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Next

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs