What if… — Idea inklings

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: What if… — Idea inklings

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:50 pm

I re-read "Cheaper By The Dozen", which was indeed good. But there are a few other stories in that mental-whiplash neighborhood. Ozzallos' Kunoification is one. Another is Shareon's Identity Search, with a very intriguing Ranma and a seriously flawed Nabiki. Unlike many very-different-Ranma stories, you can see how these might happen.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Re: What if… — Idea inklings

Postby Spica75 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Té Rowan wrote:Sometime this morning I recalled a fic in which the girl who drowned in That Spring was Beryl's daughter. This was followed by an idea of a stand-off between Beryl and the Senshi being interrupted by Nodoka and a wet and grumbling Ranma (read, Ranko). We have Beryl 'recognising' Ranma — and before we know it, she and Nodoka are interacting, and then the infamous Grandbabies Syndrome springs up, resulting in one very flustered Ranko and a group of baffled/amused Senshi.

Then, say, Ryouga ambles by and Ranko seeks refuge with him — it can't get any worse. after all — and the GbS really takes off, with both women convincing each other that grandbabies are inevitable and it's just a matter of time. And much mortification shall ensue.

It comes up that one of the Senshi lives on her own. Nodoka offers to adopt her soonest, and begins to speculate on more grandbabies, leading to more mortification.

Oh yeah, i recognise that one. :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs