Updated/New Fic list

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Updated/New Fic list

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:11 am

Looks like he just posted that.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13090763/1/

Actually, that may be partially my fault, I had contacted him by FF.NET PM over the last few days, discussing that, among other things...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vocaloid » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:00 am

Going thru some of the older stories found on the lists I found that Ranryu66 has stripped their FanFiction.Net of all content except the bio page that says and I quote..."I cannot in good consciousness continue to write fanfics, i am sorry readers"
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 am

Vocaloid wrote:Going thru some of the older stories found on the lists I found that Ranryu66 has stripped their FanFiction.Net of all content except the bio page that says and I quote..."I cannot in good consciousness continue to write fanfics, i am sorry readers"

I've seen that happen with other writers. Sometimes they pull everything, sometimes they just pull stories they no longer approve of. This is one reason I save stories to my hard drive as I read them. They're text, people; text. I've been reading online fanfic for something like twenty years, and so far, it takes up less than 3 GB. If I got ambitious, I could do that in a month with my camera.

The Wayback Machine can only do so much.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:36 am

Unfortunately, it's unlikely we'll see it updated any time soon, if ever, 'cause Mythril Moth seems entrenched at FiMFic and might only work on stories based on Patreon contribution and possibly making a specific request even then. Which is unfortunate, since it wasn't the only story of theirs I was following.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs