Ranma sent to DBZ as a memory-wiped girl with moxibation wea

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma sent to DBZ as a memory-wiped girl with moxibation wea

Postby slickrcbd » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:47 pm

I'm trying to recall a fic where Ranma gets sent to DBZ after being memory wiped and hit with the moxibation weakness point.
He winds up being found by Grandpa Gohan, and becomes Goku's big sister since they don't know if he's a boy or a girl. The curse may have been locked as well, or the full body cat's tongue might have been in effect without the phoenix pill.
What I do know is that Ranma is able to regain her strength by gradually building it up. Eventually the memory wipe is undone, but not until many years later, possibly at least a decade.
The fic has Ranma and Goku grow up together, and Ranma somehow has Goku treated for some learning disabilities that makes him less of a clueless idiot savant. I believe Goku winds up marrying Bulma, but I'm unsure about that.

Finally, I believe that the fic turns out to have some kind of time loop in that Ranma's future self somehow goes back in time and inflicts the memory wipe and moxibation weakness point on his past self.

I don't recall a lot about the fic, hence the desire to reread it. Somebody on another forum asking about DBZ/Ranma X-over recs made me think of this but I couldn't find a bookmark to jog my memory of what fic it was.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Ranma sent to DBZ as a memory-wiped girl with moxibation

Postby jasonjkay » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:05 am

It's not a story I've ever read but a quick search on fanfiction.net turns up Big Sister by Verse12 which seems to follow your search parameters. It looks like it is a prequel to Only Human Ive had a quick skim through and found the weakness point, losing her memory and being found by Goku and taken to his grandfather. I saw a section where the grandfather proposes a way to get stronger, bypassing the weakness point. Ranma getting his memory back and the time loop stuff might be in the next story but that one is much longer so I haven't checked.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Ranma sent to DBZ as a memory-wiped girl with moxibation

Postby slickrcbd » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:19 pm

jasonjkay wrote:It's not a story I've ever read but a quick search on fanfiction.net turns up Big Sister by Verse12 which seems to follow your search parameters. It looks like it is a prequel to Only Human Ive had a quick skim through and found the weakness point, losing her memory and being found by Goku and taken to his grandfather. I saw a section where the grandfather proposes a way to get stronger, bypassing the weakness point. Ranma getting his memory back and the time loop stuff might be in the next story but that one is much longer so I haven't checked.

Thank you.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search