male mage giving control of the curse.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

male mage giving control of the curse.

Postby jasonjkay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Im looking for a fic where Ranma meets a male relative, possibly half brother or cousin who is a mage and absolutely hates Genma and likes Ranma. He is able to alter the curse to give Ranma control. I know it's not much to go on but this is driving me crazy trying to find it.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: male mage giving control of the curse.

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:37 am

It may have been mykon1’s “Nodoka’s Lessons”. That one is well into hentai territory, though.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:55 pm

There was an AA thread that had Dumbledore visitiing Nerima and granting a request to cure Ranma's curse...

A couple variants of 'breaking Chains' Saga by TheGrum have a alternate Ranma doing as you describe.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Té Rowan wrote:It may have been mykon1’s “Nodoka’s Lessons”. That one is well into hentai territory, though.
Thanks so much, it's definitely this one, even worse is that i passed by this fic multiple times during my search as it didnt seem to fit what little i remembered which is really annoying.

PCHeintz72 wrote:There was an AA thread that had Dumbledore visitiing Nerima and granting a request to cure Ranma's curse...

A couple variants of 'breaking Chains' Saga by TheGrum have a alternate Ranma doing as you describe.
Thanks for trying, I know i gave very little to go on for my search. I might have to read some of the Grum's fics again, i think they where pretty good.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search