Transgender Harry Potter

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Transgender Harry Potter

Postby LunaInverse » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm

I'm trying to remeber a fic that I read which some of the main plot points where

Transgender Harry
Snape/Harry pairing
Snape/Harry buying a house in a muggle town
Ron getting expelled
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Re: Transgender Harry Potter

Postby Spica75 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Transgender Harry

Only transgender i can recall was Hermione ( fairly decent IIRC ). Seems to be a rare plotpoint for HP-verse.

Snape/Harry pairing

*Shudders in horror*

That is seriously *something unmentionable*. In at least two ways.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LunaInverse » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 am

The Snape part weirded me out about that fic, but sometimes you cant have one without the other, and trans harry fics are super limited.
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Postby jasonjkay » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Only one fic springs to mind when it comes to transgender which is The Many Faces of Harry Potter in which Harry has multiple personality disorder and when differant personalities emerge his body changes to match and several are girls. Harry, the main personality realises he wants to be a girl and so forces his body to change which is much harder than the other changes. Cant member much else about the story but it's pretty good and original and the author also has MPD so they know what they are writing about. I dont think she has anything to do with snape. Ther are a few stories in which Harry is changed into a girl and accepts it easily and it's suggested he was transgendered but it's only a very brief mention.

Edit:
I did a search and found Holly which seems to fit all your criteria, a quick scan shows transgendered, with snape and Ron gets expelled. If it's not this one then I'll have another look.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:04 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2413355/1/Moon-s-Revenge-for-Betrayal — This has a genderswap Harry and SS/HP. Touches base with SM, as well. Only one chapter, though, and almost certainly a dead fic: Last updated 2005-05-28.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search