Usagi falls out with Senshi, Ranma finds her

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Usagi falls out with Senshi, Ranma finds her

Postby jasonjkay » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Im trying to find a story, I vaguely remember Usagi falling out with the Senshi about her not being the moon princess and I think they demand the silver crystal. Miserable and alone i think she meets Ranma. thats all I got. The closest I can find is Rise of the Phoenix by Emerald Kigo, onnly in that one she is raped which made her late to an attack and so she falls out with the senshi. Any other senshi breakups in which Ranma meats with the single senshi away from the group? I can only think of a new life by rcopher01 and a very faint runner up, Fist of the moon, where Mamoru breaks up with Usagi and Ranma comforts her.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Usagi falls out with Senshi, Ranma finds her

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Wasn't that 'Warriors of Light and Shadow' by Storm Bringer? I'm aware of 10 official chapters from 2002 and later became aware of an 11th unpublished one.

As for other breakups... there is not really any shortage of ones where a single senshi and Ranma meet or where he saves one from the others... 'smBL' by SJiriki comes to mind.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:16 am

Thats annoying, you know when you have a vague idea of what was in a story you remember reading, but you dismiss parts of what you remember as being from another story so when you do look at a fic such as Warriors of Light and Shadow, you dismiss it as not quite fitting your vague memories? I had that story open as something to read later and it could easily be the story im looking for. I dont know if their was another story pretty much like this but set earlier without the outers and just the inners turning on Usagi, or if im mangling parts of several fics together in my head as i try to remember lol. Anyway thanks for the help.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 am

Well,

For another Usagi and Ranma there is also 'Walk Away' by Li...

If it was Serenity whom gave Ranma the task of picking up where Usagi left off, there is 'Hime' by Sinom Bre...

If it was Uasgi in a coma, reaching out to Ranma for help, there is yet another one...

etc...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:02 am

Nope not those, but thanks, stupid dodgy memory. I have thousands of fics saved but can barely remember what most are about by the title, makes it a pain to fins a story you want to read when all you have are vague memories about events that might have happened, even worse when multiple stories merge together into something unrecognisable and totally impossible to find since it doesn't exist, ive had a lot of fun trying to find stories like that in the past until i came across the fics I merged. Thanks anyway, im just going through my saved sailor moon crossover fics looking for anything that peaks my interest to read again. Your memory to pick out fics is truly amazing.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 am

How about When Blue Clashed with Blue?

Second chapter is when you get a flashback about the others no longer believing that Usagi is the moon princess.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 am

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:How about When Blue Clashed with Blue?

Second chapter is when you get a flashback about the others no longer believing that Usagi is the moon princess.
I think this just might be the fic, thank you a lot, this will stop me from looking at every sailor moon fic i've read trying to find it which takes many hours sometimes and can be easy to miss. The worst is when you read a fic and it starts reminding you of others you read so then you have to find them. Anyway i think this is it unless their is another very similar story, dunno. Thank you both.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search