Fics with a connection / friendship between Shingo and Ranma

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Fics with a connection / friendship between Shingo and Ranma

Postby Slab Bulkhead » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 am

Exactly what is says in the topic title. Are there any fics that feature a friendship or connection of some kind between Shingo Tsukino and Ranma (i.e. they're both the same person or something), considering their similarities and all you'd think there'd be something, but I haven't been able to find anything substantive.
Slab Bulkhead
Senshi Candidate

Re: Fics with a connection / friendship between Shingo and R

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:12 am

Don't think so. At least I can't remember any.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Slab Bulkhead » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:38 pm

I suppose if you're gonna write a connection between Ranma and a Sailor Moon cast member, you're gonna go straight to the top.

I just think there's a lot of similarities between the two characters that go unexplored. (Mostly the mutual cat in phobia and that Shingo crushes hard on Ami)
Slab Bulkhead
Senshi Candidate

Postby jasonjkay » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

cant think of any like this. The only thing that comes to mind is Shingo being impressed by a male Ranma Senshi in 'Prince of the Planets' He's generally not mentioned much in most stories i read except as usagis annoying younger brother although i think in one of the 'uncles' stories ranma is related to the tsukino's and is a bit friendlier to him.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:40 pm

There´s one where Ranma saves Shingo from some "monster of the week" and ends up getting dragged into more by(not quite hero worshipping) Shingo, at first just being nice, then more or less ends up a friend of Shingo. IIRC Shingo tries to set him up with Usagi and then at least two more of the senshi when he thinks that didn´t work(IIRC he misunderstood Ranma´s "problem with fiances" as being a lack of said thing).

And another one where Ranma IS Shingo. I think there was some very weird timetravel or something(he was Usagi/Shingo´s father AND Shingo or something? yeah, i said it was weird...).

I don´t think either listed Shingo as a main character though, so no easy way to find them.

Tried finding them, but they may be from as far back as before i registered on FFN, and i haven´t a clue what they were categorised as either, so no luck.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search