Sailor Orion & Sailor America

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Sailor Orion & Sailor America

Postby slickrcbd » Tue May 10, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm looking for the rest of the "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Orion" and "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor America"
stories by LeVar Bouyer.

All I can dig up is some of Sailor Orion on the RAAC archive. I can't figure out how to find the rest on Archive.org. I keep getting errors trying to get this to come up on the Wayback machine, from the end of "America102.txt":
http://members.xoom.com/lbouyer/orion/

Any suggestions? Somebody was looking for something like it on another board, and got a lot of "me too's", so e-mailing it to the OP would not satisfy everyone.
I do have Orion1-4.txt, Flag0-3, America 101, America 102, and the initial SMO.
Oddly enough two of the files are dated 2009, and I thought Xoom was gone long before that while the rest are 2001 or 2002.
If there was another site, let me know. Google has failed me.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Sailor Orion & Sailor America

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon May 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Shoot me a pm with your email and I will send you a copy of saved story if you want. I saved all the chapters from that series I remember.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Sailor Orion & Sailor America

Postby slickrcbd » Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Was there any more of the Sailor America sequel than the two chapters? None of the links provided even mention it, and I DO have it on my hard drive.

I uploaded it to the files section of another Yahoo group without permission that serves a similar purpose as "The Vanished Fanfic Archive", since I have no idea how to contact the author. The domain for the e-mail (xoom.com) I have has not existed in a long time.

I also offered the ZIP file with more stories from the series than have been linked so far in this thread to the admin of the aforementioned Vanished Fanfic Archive since it it is more their style.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search