looking for a ranma as acop

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

looking for a ranma as acop

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:41 pm

he has a bunch of futeuristic weapons and every one on his team is mostly insane
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Re: looking for a ranma as acop

Postby slickrcbd » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Sounds like "Guardian" by BlackDragon6
It's something of a crack fic and has a spin-off called "Millennium"
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/720841/1/Guardian
Guardian reviews
Ranma leaves Nerima and joins a special police force. Special in that it's made up of psychos, fools, and nymphomaniacs all charged with protecting Tokyo from the supernatural and terrorist forces that plague its streets.
Ranma - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 29 - Words: 455,231 - Reviews: 804 - Favs: 965 - Follows: 535 - Updated: May 4, 2012 - Published: Apr 14, 2002

spin-off
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2449022/1/Millennium
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:39 pm

yup that sounds about right. i have no idea what i am in the mood for right now so i figure i will just try to re read a couple old faviorates and see what sticks lol
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Postby slickrcbd » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Glad to finally be of service to somebody here, it seems I'm always doing the searches, never helping.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:55 pm

There is a couple others it could have been. Including 'Enforcer Lieutenant Commander Ranma' by Chaumiester which was a sort of alternate take of Black Dragons story

There also was 'Officer Saotome' by Sgt Ranma which crossed Ranma Die Hard, You're Under Arrest, and Tenchi Muyo.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search