X the Gamer

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: X the Gamer

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Spica75 wrote:If you liked it even a little, you should try reading "Willow and the luck of the draw" as well, it´s similar styled even if not "gamer".

I will when I’m done with the Paperwork Avoidance series.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:11 pm

Té Rowan wrote:I will when I’m done with the Paperwork Avoidance series.

Huh, I realised i hadn´t checked out all series from Mist, now you´ve got me reading TWO series more damnit... :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 am

Huh, I realised i hadn´t checked out all series from Mist, now you´ve got me reading TWO series more damnit... :mrgreen:

This is the start of how I wound up with something like 500 fics on my "to read" list.
I stopped reading unfinished stories a couple years ago as I figured I could just finish off the completed ones first, by then hopefully some of the WIP would be finished, but I just keep adding to the list.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Spica75 wrote:… you should try reading "Willow and the luck of the draw" …

I read it over the weekend. BtVS + WoT + all kinds of game elements = I’m wiped.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Té Rowan wrote:I read it over the weekend. BtVS + WoT + all kinds of game elements = I’m wiped.

Somehow, i´m not exactly surprised. :D
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Té Rowan wrote:As a wee bonus, here is… The Gamer: http://mngcow.co/The-Gamer/1/

I think the author read some comments about mr Gamer being stupid, latest episode has him declare himself broken in the head... :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 am

Spica75 wrote:And i get the feeling that Mist of Shadows and Mist of Rainbows is the same writer.

slickrcbd wrote:Yes, they are. I thought it was posted in one of her profiles. If not, the fact that "HP & the Echo of the White Witch" is posted by both might be a clue they at least collaborate.

On HPFFA, Mist of Shadows did state in a review response (http://www.hpfanficarchive.com/stories/viewuser.php?action=reviewsby&uid=8561) that they were one and the same.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Search