weird sailor moon fics

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

weird sailor moon fics

Postby ckosacranoid » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:47 am

Someone just posted a funny fic of sailor moon in a tread this week about sailor moon destroyer or something with scott pilgram in it and it was very funny for a story. I know you guys come up with some very cool ideas to read for stories i never even looked at or would have found.
so lets see what you guys have florating around for sailor moon that goes off the rails, luna finds a different scout first like meybe saturn or something or something along that lines, the scouts are more bad ass then they where in cannon to start, naru gets way to the story more then most of the stuff where she gets the basic monster magnet, the weirder the better and even some dark stuff could be fun to read.
I know some of the more common stories we can cross off like
sailor moon z, sailor moon v, that story by mark something with a weird ranma-chan and the vamp saturn, along with sailor merc from frozen storyname of sometype.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: weird sailor moon fics

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:45 am

I assume you mean the one by Mark Mackinnon aka Shadow Chronicles:
RANMA-MULTI 'On A Clear Day You Can See Forever' by M MacKinnon - [Dld Date=09/07/2008] - [Dld Size=4865kb] - [Dld File Cnt=22] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
As a FYI, he has several large draft versions of that story on the site, at least one of which has him meeting Pirotessa, not sailor moon.

As for crossovers that are more unusual, there are tons of them, how about for ones to come immediately to mind...

One where Chibi Usa and Saturn wish for a consort to share and Ranma appears with a Youma, he kills the youma, passes out, then they drag his unconscious body to bed. And other yjinks, like Mamoru destroying Saturns bedroom and attacking Uranus to get at Ranma.
RANMA-SM 'A New Home' by Innortal - [Dld Date=03/18/2006] - [Dld Size=163kb] - [Dld File Cnt=7] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
One where Sailor Pluto from the future removed her past self powers, sends herself into exile as a vacation, and she ends up rooming with a college age piano playing Ranma, I like the cockroach scene.
RANMA-SM 'Timed Vacation' by ukie1 - [Dld Date=10/03/2003] - [Dld Size=256kb] - [Dld File Cnt=7] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
  • - [MD Source=FF.NET] - [MD Rating=T] - [MD Word Cnt=46126]
  • - [MD Summary= Ranma Sailor Moon Xover. Actually it's a story about a cat a flock of doves a cockroach a piano a piano-playing Ranma and a Setsuna who's not Sailor Pluto anymore but still can't stand cockroaches.]
  • - [Direct URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1321139/1/
  • - [Author1 URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/u/135095/

How about Dark King Acending, where Ranma is classed as sailor pluto's hidden ace in a war, and she subtly guides him into his morals. But messes up and gets emotionally attached to him...
RANMA-SM 'Dark King Ascending' by SoftRogue - [Dld Date=02/02/2003] - [Dld Size=102kb] - [Dld File Cnt=3] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
Both humorous and horrifying, and sadly dead, as I believe the author wrote himself into a corner... A series of sailor Venus and Ranma encounters that go so right and so wrong that Ranma believes them best friends, and she believes them worst enemies...
RANMA-SM 'Hell Hath No Fury' by Bob Lobster - [Dld Date=01/07/2003] - [Dld Size=189kb] - [Dld File Cnt=3] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
A Setsuna so put out by Haruka and Michiru's bedroom antics, she arranges a companion for herself... in the form of a Ranma Saotome... But she cannot go about it in a normal straight forward way.
RANMA-SM 'Setsuna's Revenge' by Lerris - [Dld Date=07/18/2006] - [Dld Size=85kb] - [Dld File Cnt=2] - [Dld Status=Complete]
A Ranma trains Senshi, where Ranma knows magic, where the inners worship Kasumi, where Haruka is a closet Ranma fan, where Nabiki takes on a magical pirate, and Shampoo has a generational rival.
RANMA-SM 'Butterflies and Wild Horses' by Smylingsnake - [Dld Date=05/08/2010] - [Dld Size=406kb] - [Dld File Cnt=13] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
Where Ranma is a time displaced mage and can no longer be a martial artist alone, where Chibi usa ends up tracking him down, only to befriend ranko, and a pokemon fan with amagical artifact ruins her disguise in front of ranma and shreds her cloths... and they end up saving the future and the past, and giving both Pluto's headaches.
RANMA-SM 'Ranma, Mage of the Darkness' by HistorianoftheKais - [Dld Date=12/07/2008] - [Dld Size=380kb] - [Dld File Cnt=14] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
Can't forget the following, involving Ranma discovering whom actually was behind everything bad in his life, and starting a prank war to end all prank wars...
RANMA-SM 'The Best of Times' by Ozzallos - [Dld Date=02/25/2006] - [Dld Size=585kb] - [Dld File Cnt=11] - [Dld Status=Complete]
Ami, as a evil dungeon keeper, and a lot of her especially early acts being misinterpreted by the world she finds herself in, making her out to be a pervert as well as a world conquerer.
SM-AA 'Dungeon Keeper Ami' by Multiple - [Dld Date=12/22/2015] - [Dld Size=5203kb] - [Dld File Cnt=202] - [Dld Status=In Progress]
EDIT: Almost forgot... The Sailor mercury from the Frozen thing... was that:

SM 'Life's Blood' by Dro'gan NiteFlier - [Dld Date=08/28/2004] - [Dld Size=314kb] - [Dld File Cnt=9] - [Dld Status=Complete]
I quite liked it, but I'm afraid I did not really consider that humorous... One of the best Mercury as a magical assassin story I've seen... a tiny bit disappointed at the end though, I do not thing she should have taken the vow but remained separate.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Someone just posted a funny fic of sailor moon in a tread this week about sailor moon destroyer or something with scott pilgram in it and it was very funny for a story.

Just finished it, really good actually. Now reading the Ranma-story that it was loosely linked with. ("the key to a successful interview")

After checking though, it seems that Heinz already listed the few fics i had that were THAT different.

Hmm, although...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5353683/1/ ... -Who-Loved
and sequel:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5619147/1/ ... the-System
Crossover Sailor Moon and Harry Potter, with heavy focus on the latter. But well worth the read.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:42 pm

After checking though, it seems that Heinz already listed the few fics i had that were THAT different.

Bah... there are plenty of weird ones out there... my initial list barely scratched the surface...

Another example...
Ranma in charge of the Hinata dorm/inn, after freeing himself from Nerima, and adopting Hotaru as a younger sister, and eventually Makoto as a older one to save her from living on street after getting kicked out of her apartment... discovering Kiima has been ordered to be his slave, and a bad bet leads to Motoko Aoyama as a slave as well... On friendly terms with Pluto, whom helps with the paperwork, and gets invited to meals and to visit. A Haruka whom refuses to listen and gets regularly beat up by Ranma after attacking him...
RANMA-MULTI 'Senshi, Onsen People and Ranma' by migele - [Dld Date=02/20/2006] - [Dld Size=115kb] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
Or...
One that crosses with Terminator, in an odd way, and the Senshi were kidnapped, brainwashed, and ordered to kill of Ranma Saotome, instead they are caught, reprogrammed to be his slaves, and him, as a guy, has to help them be girls again...
RANMA-AA 'Tabula Rasa' by Multiple - [Dld Date=02/16/2009] - [Dld Size=341kb] - [Dld File Cnt=54] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
Or...
Ranma in charge of the dark kingdom after they made the mistake of recruiting him, and thus killing Beryl... and in charge of the time gates, after problems with Setsuna. He decides to do things to keep the senshi off balance, as they do not believe he is on the side of good. Things keep going off kilter because he is relying on youma to carry out the plans.... in two AA threads...
RANMA-AA 'Setsuna's Fault-Dark Lord Ranma' by Multiple - [Dld Date=07/14/2007] - [Dld Size=116kb] - [Dld File Cnt=15] - [Dld Status=Inactive]and
RANMA-AA 'Dark Lord Ranma' by Multiple - [Dld Date=05/26/2008] - [Dld Size=141kb] - [Dld File Cnt=21] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
There are plenty more.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:15 pm

There are plenty more.

:mrgreen:

I just don´t have as big of a list to look at as you.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Spica75 wrote:I just don´t have as big of a list to look at as you.

But there are literally 10's of thousands of stories out there on FF.NET... and more elsewhere... I cannot be the only one to have encountered weird stories for Sailor Moon.

Last two for the day...

How about a Magical Girl Lyrical Nanaha crossover, where the senshi, with no Usagi in sight, believe Nanoha is Sailor moon, and Fate is a evil person influencing her to not come into her powers (really she is attempting to keep Nanoha safe as she is on medical leave)... and senshi decide the best approach is to take Fate out.
SM-MGLN 'The White Devil of the Moon' by bissek - [Dld Date=12/08/2012] - [Dld Size=646kb] - [Dld File Cnt=17] - [Dld Status=Complete]
  • - [MD Source=FF.NET] - [MD Rating=T] - [MD Word Cnt=118749]
  • - [MD Summary= Endymion and the Inner Senshi have just found the Moon Princess - a girl named Nanoha Takamachi. But Fate will not allow anything to interfere with her friend's medical leave - not even destiny.]
  • - [Direct URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5943503/1/
  • - [Author1 URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/u/752982/

Setsuna is not human, and in fact a product of a ancient civilization called El Hazard... Yup, a El-Hazard crossover story. This one is on MediaMiner.ORG.
SM-EH 'Setsuna's Secret' by Disruptor - [Dld Date=11/13/2001] - [Dld Size=188kb] - [Dld Status=Complete]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 am

You will find many things in Metronime's A Fistful of Omake. Some of them may fit your desires.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spica75 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:59 am

And i forgot to mention that i just caught up with Dungeon Keeper Ami again, and it´s just such an impressive and excellent story.

But there are literally 10's of thousands of stories out there on FF.NET... and more elsewhere... I cannot be the only one to have encountered weird stories for Sailor Moon.

No, but i didn´t start reading fanfiction AT ALL until well less than 10 years ago, and SM, closer to half that. I haven´t even found 1/10th of the good SM stories yet, much less the weird ones.
Which is why threads like this are PERFECT.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Now as I think of it, there is one by Phoenix2772, a supremely peculiar fic crossing over into the Sailor Moon universe. It is also superb. I'll leave the exact crossover for the reader to discover. It is complete at a little over 280,000 words, and mostly about the Outers.

Then again, there is a three-way Harry Potter / Ranma / Sailor Moon fic by Darth Drafter, called The Girl Who Loved, followed by its sequel, Violence Inherent In The System. This is not a "girls gone wild" peculiar, though. It's more of a "Ranma" peculiar to start, though "Sailor Moon" peculiar joins in soon enough.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spica75 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Then again, there is a three-way Harry Potter / Ranma / Sailor Moon fic by Darth Drafter, called The Girl Who Loved, followed by its sequel, Violence Inherent In The System. This is not a "girls gone wild" peculiar, though. It's more of a "Ranma" peculiar to start, though "Sailor Moon" peculiar joins in soon enough.

:mrgreen:

Already above!

But yes it´s quite good.

I'll leave the exact crossover for the reader to discover.

If im reading the about it correctly, it´s certainly a weird one indeed. Kinda extra weird though when the author warns "I don't blame anyone for NOT reading it. If I hadn't written it, I wouldn't read it either.". :?
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:49 pm

There is the one where Sailor Moon Kills Sailor Mercury's lesbian demonic lover and teacher/sempai, whom is also Pluto's sister.
SM 'Waking Ami' by PinaPoe - [Dld Date=01/01/2005] - [Dld Size=552kb] - [Dld File Cnt=17] - [Dld Status=Complete]
  • - [MD Source=FF.NET] - [MD Rating=M] - [MD Word Cnt=108107]
  • - [MD Summary= Throughout her life Ami has never had friends or happiness. Until Juni Asagai a troubled teacher with a dark secret and Makoto Kino a homeless teen looking to start over change everything for better or for worse. Shoujoai]
  • - [Direct URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1426855/1/
  • - [Author1 URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/u/131272/
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:39 pm

And of course The Loops. They are weird. So are dogbertcarroll’s various Fragments. And then… there is Kenko. I mean… in CATS!, would you seriously believe these two as Luna and Artemis?
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:40 am

Anything by Kenko is good. Cats is good weird Sailor Moon.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:39 am

thanks for some ideas. other i have read. but keep tossing out ideas if nothing else.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:46 am

Sailor Moon, but none of the regular cast: The Dark Moon and the Lotus.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Next

Return to Fic Search