Sailor Moon Fanfic Where Usagi and Haruka Date to Spy on Rei

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Sailor Moon Fanfic Where Usagi and Haruka Date to Spy on Rei

Postby balthanon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:15 am

I read this one awhile ago and have been having trouble tracking it down, unfortunately. It's set first season or so when Rei was dating Mamoru and Usagi was getting jealous. Haruka ends up showing up early and asking Usagi out, so she goes on a date with her for the sole purpose of spying on Rei and Mamoru. It was an amusing fic where they had quite a bit of rapport until Haruka finally got frustrated towards the end about Usagi not paying her any attention. At which point Usagi apologizes, but says that she thinks they're square, since Haruka never told her that she was a girl either-- leaving Haruka at a bit of a loss. It didn't really go anywhere from there and might have been a one shot or part of a larger fic, but I apparently never bookmarked or followed it unfortunately. I was interested in potentially using that as a jumping off point for a continuation at some point, so if anyone has any idea of where I can find it I would appreciate it.

Alternatively, if anyone has any good general recommendations for Usagi and Haruka that are well-written, I'd love to read those too. I actually liked the fact that this fic had their relationship starting before either of them got together with their "destined" lovers and I'd love to see how that conflict between past and present actually turns out since Usagi/Mamoru and Haruka/Michiru are the only two real couples in the series. I've looked for other Usagi/Haruka fics off and on since I read this one, but never really found anything particularly engaging unfortunately.
balthanon
Initiate

Re: Sailor Moon Fanfic Where Usagi and Haruka Date to Spy on

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:12 am

Try World-Shaking. Dangerous Curves fits your request completely, and there are others. Many others.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Re: Sailor Moon Fanfic Where Usagi and Haruka Date to Spy on

Postby balthanon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:36 am

Not the original fic that I was looking for, but that was decent-- I think I had run across that one before as well. It is possible the fic I am thinking about was on Worldbuilder though and that's why I couldn't find it on fan fiction.net (or not, looked through those and it wasn't one of them). I would like to find something longer and multi-chapter ideally as well. It seems like a lot of the fics I've run across are like this, where it establishes something, you get a glimpse of a potential relationship or a one night stand and then they move back to the status quo.
balthanon
Initiate

Return to Fic Search