Highshool DXD fanfiction - sans Issei

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Highshool DXD fanfiction - sans Issei

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 pm

I have genrally horrible luck with search requests, but figure this should be a generic enough one to get some results.

Looking for recommendations on decent to good Highschool DxD fanfiction. However, I want Issei to either ideally not be present in it at all, or be a bit part character, the smaller the better.

The universe interests me, as do some of the characters... but I view him as the most worthless waste of a anime person character I've seen in some time. I find myself constantly wishing he would sod of and die for good. The cast of Macross Frontier (not counting Alto and the 2 girls) comes to mind. Ditto the case of TTGL.

Crossovers are fine, though depending on the series I would not bother with it.

I've read very little Highschool DxD Fanfiction at all... only ones to come to mind are a couple Ranma crossovers (like 'Gods and Devils and Wild Horses, Oh My' by Vimesenthusiast) and a few FSN crossovers ( 'Knights and Swords' by kujikiri21, 'Lord of Sword' by anton.evan.31, and 'Steel Savior' by Knight of Kesem). I've started to read one ZNT crossover with it (called 'Familiar of Devil' by ralf07).
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search