Ranma mega crosd over fic

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma mega crosd over fic

Postby kami of chaos space » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Ok so as my second post and my first offical post im hoping someone can help me with this fic ive remembered suddenly at work but cant remember the name or author.

It was a Ranma crossover and he may have been a sayajin or a masu (like ryoko) hybrid and definitely had a cabbit.

He went to different dimensions and at some point went on the vandread and then later in xenogears. All while he was trying to get home and he kept in contact with washu. I cant remember if rei ayanami was there but i think so. Anyone know what this vague fic is?
kami of chaos space
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma mega crosd over fic

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm

kami of chaos space wrote:Ok so as my second post and my first offical post im hoping someone can help me with this fic ive remembered suddenly at work but cant remember the name or author.

It was a Ranma crossover and he may have been a sayajin or a masu (like ryoko) hybrid and definitely had a cabbit.

He went to different dimensions and at some point went on the vandread and then later in xenogears. All while he was trying to get home and he kept in contact with washu. I cant remember if rei ayanami was there but i think so. Anyone know what this vague fic is?

Could it have been:

RANMA-MULTI 'Path of Chaos Ascension of Supremacy' by Lord Rance - [Dld Date=04/30/2007] - [Dld Size=3101kb] - [Dld File Cnt=23] - [Dld Status=Complete]
  • - [MD Source=FF.NET] - [MD Rating=T] - [MD Word Cnt=564368]
  • - [MD Summary= A powerful entity has been reborn after so many eons being dead but what if the entity doesn't want to go back to what he used to be? This is a story of a powerful god who doesn't want to become a god.]
  • - [Direct URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1234810/1/
  • - [Author1 URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/u/336969/
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:34 am

wow that fic is pretty interesting, don't think ive read it yet and i read a lot of the big ranma fics that contain fairly decent descriptions so thanks, im gonna be distracted for a while judging by the word count.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:31 pm

It WAS awesome, too bad the series has been abandoned on a bit of a cliffhanger.
Luckily a story arc had just been completed, it was abandoned at the start of the next arc.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby kami of chaos space » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Thanks so much. I forgot to thank you before but it was this story i ended up reading it and the next arc before posting this. Thanka again!
kami of chaos space
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search