fics where Ranma is against both the senshi and their enemie

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

fics where Ranma is against both the senshi and their enemie

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sat May 02, 2015 12:34 pm

As the title says, bonus points if Ranma ends up becoming a senshi too, especially if she is a senshi while against them. :D
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Re: fics where Ranma is against both the senshi and their en

Postby slickrcbd » Sat May 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Vengeance and a Half by Fire comes to mind. Sadly the author disappeared from the internet almost fifteen years ago and as far as anyone knows is dead. Before I mostly dropped out of the Ranma & Sailor Moon fandoms in the mid 2000's, there was a big mystery of what happened to Fire.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/28355/9/Ve ... And-A-Half
Vengeance And A Half
By: Fire
When Sailor Moon and her allies returned from Crystal Tokyo after stopping the Dark Moon Family there, they followed Prince Diamond back to the wrong time, just a single week before they left. Now the past has been altered, and no-one believes it is for t
Rated: Fiction M - English - Drama - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Sailor Senshi/Sailor Scouts, Ranma - Chapters: 9 - Words: 167,630 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 87 - Updated: Apr 10, 2001 - Published: May 25, 2000 - id: 28355

Zaxxon did another one on Anime Addventure called "Traveler's Return"
It is also posted on Ficwad
http://ficwad.com/story/15784
http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/a ... axxon.html
Zaxxon showed up on a board I frequent last year, and claims he hasn't abandoned his fics, but hasn't posted anything new in many years. He just has writer's block.
The Senshi are a minor subplot.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 pm

The Best Of Times, by Ozzallos will definitely fulfill your search criteria.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby ijp92 » Sat May 02, 2015 11:10 pm

I'm shocked that nobody has mentioned this one yet.

The Dark Lords of Nerima
By: claymade
Ranma and Ryouga are no strangers to trouble. But when they accidentally convince both the Sailor Senshi and the Dark Kingdom that they're megalomaniacal villains bent on world domination, trouble starts to take on a whole new meaning.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Humor - Ryoga, Ranma - Chapters: 24 - Words: 230,297 - Reviews: 1,296 - Favs: 1,301 - Follows: 835 - Updated: Feb 24, 2011 - Published: May 30, 2007 - Status: Complete - id: 3566724
ijp92
Senshi Cadet

Postby slickrcbd » Sun May 03, 2015 12:19 am

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:The Best Of Times, by Ozzallos will definitely fulfill your search criteria.

I thought he only had a beef with Sailor Pluto in that one.

Same with "Trimatter's Aftermath: A Story of Blended Cliches". Ranma wants to kill Sailor Pluto, but is willing to make nice with the rest of them.
https://web.archive.org/web/20081001172 ... trimatter/

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1769554/1/ ... ich%C3%A9s
Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
By: Trimatter
1st fanfic. Started out as a oneshot. The Sailor MoonRanma story arc is finished. The Tenchi arc is now finished. Hope you will enjoy this. [Completed]
Rated: Fiction T - English - Chapters: 33 - Words: 368,397 - Reviews: 820 - Favs: 507 - Follows: 169 - Updated: Feb 10, 2006 - Published: Mar 12, 2004 - Status: Complete - id: 1769554

Also the "So Be It" by Materia-Blade
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2364660/1/
So Be It
By: Materia-Blade
COMPLETE A Ranma SM Wheel Of Time Crossover A story that started with a simple kidnapping, but ended as a tale of disasterous results affecting thousands of people from worlds away...
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Drama - Ranma - Chapters: 10 - Words: 120,850 - Reviews: 453 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 135 - Updated: Mar 28, 2006 - Published: Apr 24, 2005 - Status: Complete - id: 2364660

Also in a similar vein Xzero's "In Darkness, In Fire".
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2268848/1/ ... ss-In-Fire
In Darkness, In Fire
By: Xzero
Ten thousand years ago an atrocity was permitted. Ten thousand years ago a people were lost to time. Now, in Nerima there rises the last scion of a forgotten people. Revenge drives him, sadness fills him, will he face what lies ahead? R&R COMPlETE
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,947 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 63 - Updated: Sep 13, 2005 - Published: Feb 17, 2005 - Status: Complete - id: 2268848
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 am

Actually, I just skimmed a bit of the last one, and it really fits your bill,
SPOILER - Show Spoiler
although the Inner Senshi were manipulated and managed to make peace with Ranma, along with Saturn/Hotaru. Only the three Outer Senshi really fought to the end, and Neptune was more because Ranma was forced to kill Uranus in front of her. Neptune continuing to attack Ranma is totally understandable.
Pluto was a manipulative bitch in that story. She was responsible for most of the problems.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:38 am

ijp92 wrote:I'm shocked that nobody has mentioned this one yet.

The Dark Lords of Nerima
By: claymade
Ranma and Ryouga are no strangers to trouble. But when they accidentally convince both the Sailor Senshi and the Dark Kingdom that they're megalomaniacal villains bent on world domination, trouble starts to take on a whole new meaning.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Humor - Ryoga, Ranma - Chapters: 24 - Words: 230,297 - Reviews: 1,296 - Favs: 1,301 - Follows: 835 - Updated: Feb 24, 2011 - Published: May 30, 2007 - Status: Complete - id: 3566724

I was thinking about it at least... :D
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sun May 03, 2015 6:14 pm

I _think_ this one might count, Ranma is sorta allied with the Black Moon Family against the Senshi, but is against the Death Eaters. Ranma was tricked into a contract that forces him to ally with the Black Moon family.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/820792/Ysolde

Black Moon and Silence reviews
Continuing from where the Black Moon contract left off. Sailor Angerona and team Nemesis must find a balance between the Death Busters and the Sailor Senshi. In addition they have befriended Hotaru Tomoe, but what about Mistress 9? COMPLETE
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 57,079 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 99 - Updated: Aug 7, 2009 - Published: Aug 26, 2007 - Nabiki - Complete

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2779421/1/ ... n-Contract
The Black Moon Contract reviews
Ranma is given an offer to cure his curse by the infamous Wiseman. Unfortunately he didn't read the fine print of the contract that he signed and now Ranmachan must be the senshi of Nemesis and an enemy to the senshi.
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 110,918 - Reviews: 283 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 156 - Updated: Aug 26, 2007 - Published: Jan 31, 2006 - Ranma, Nabiki - Complete
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sun May 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Several of Maximara's fics have Pluto as the bad gal. It often starts with Ranma and Maximillion Pegasus from Yugioh at odds with her. Three of his fics are very similar and were mostly restarts on similar concepts and the same fusion of four series. The Inner Senshi usually make peace with if not become allies of Ranma, but the Outers may side with Pluto.
I'm generalizing, he stopped updating in 2012 and I haven't read his fics in three years, plus those 2012 updates were the first updates since 2009 so it's more like I haven't read the fics since 2009.

The three are "Wu 1/2", "Shadow Ranma 3x3 Eyes", and "Saotome Ranma, Wiseman".
The story borders on a megacrossover with a fusion of Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, Yugioh, and 3x3 Eyes in each of those three stories, and all can become a confusing mess of alternate universes and timelines later on. The three stories I mentioned are separate, independent stories, just based on similar concepts with the same fusions.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/347561/Maximara
I believe that the Wiseman one is the closest to what you want, but he does wind up converting Sailor Moon/Usagi that Neo-Queen Serenity's actions were evil and vowing to try to do better.

I'm not sure if I should mention this one since it was abandoned before it really got anywhere:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3433414/1/The-Anarchists
The Anarchists reviews
Cowritten By Materia Blade & Ozzallos. Two Men, eternal rivals, wake up together knowing no one, in lives that are not their own. May the world weep in joy and terror, for chaos has returned. A Ranma x Sailor Moon Crossover.
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 53,151 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 401 - Updated: May 10, 2011 - Published: Mar 10, 2007 - Ranma, Ryoga

P.S. I keep replying as I recall new fics. I know that there is at least one or two more out there, but I just can't recall what they were.

I know there was another one where the Nermia Wrecking Crew were fighting against the Senshi over the choice of Purification or Banishment to Nemesis, but they had previously allied with the Senshi to stop the end of the world.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Drawde » Wed May 06, 2015 5:21 am

slickrcbd wrote:Vengeance and a Half by Fire comes to mind. Sadly the author disappeared from the internet almost fifteen years ago and as far as anyone knows is dead. Before I mostly dropped out of the Ranma & Sailor Moon fandoms in the mid 2000's, there was a big mystery of what happened to Fire.

Just a note on Fire, Burgerbecky posted, in this forum on September 5th, 2008, that Fire had only written while in college and stopped after getting a job. She was in contact with him a few weeks before posting that.

It's in the older part of the forum and I have no idea how to link to it, though I found the post easily enough.
Unless I say otherwise, if I'm discussing Ranma canon, I'm talking about the MANGA.
Drawde
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue May 12, 2015 2:00 pm

I talked to beckybuger a few years ago when she on the fanfiction panel at anime central and said fire stopped writting and was surpised by people still wanting his work. She talked to him regularly. Might have been about 08 or so. Have to check the sheets from the panels every year.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Maximara » Wed May 27, 2015 7:07 am

slickrcbd wrote:Several of Maximara's fics have Pluto as the bad gal. It often starts with Ranma and Maximillion Pegasus from Yugioh at odds with her. Three of his fics are very similar and were mostly restarts on similar concepts and the same fusion of four series. The Inner Senshi usually make peace with if not become allies of Ranma, but the Outers may side with Pluto.
I'm generalizing, he stopped updating in 2012 and I haven't read his fics in three years, plus those 2012 updates were the first updates since 2009 so it's more like I haven't read the fics since 2009.

The three are "Wu 1/2", "Shadow Ranma 3x3 Eyes", and "Saotome Ranma, Wiseman".

Correction, Saotome Ranma, Wiseman does NOT involve 3x3 Eyes or Yugioh. I may have a crossover with a third series but if it does come it will be very far down the line. I have left hints as to wha this third series is: it involves a ship with large amounts of life energy "warping" in form another part of the galaxy and an interstellar war that has left thousands of dead planets in its wake. That the disaster that puts Neo Queen Serenity in power is near the end of the 20th century is just happenstance.
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Postby slickrcbd » Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 pm

I haven't read the fics in years, sorry if I mixed them up.
Several were very similar, practically reboots on the same story or concepts.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Neko- » Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Vengeance and a Half and The Dark Lords of Nerima bubbled up with me. But both of those have been called already.

Still... nice to see what happened with Fire. If he ever decides to continue writing, I'll definitly be one of his readers :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Maximara » Thu May 28, 2015 7:09 pm

slickrcbd wrote:I haven't read the fics in years, sorry if I mixed them up.
Several were very similar, practically reboots on the same story or concepts.

Shadow Ranma 2x3 was a formal reboot of Wu 1/2 but I can't see how you equate Saotome Ranma, Wiseman as being "the same story".

Yes it uses some similar concepts like time travel and the Moon Kingdom slaughtering a bucket load of people because Queen Serenity had no idea of the power she was mucking with but there are no Shadow Realm or Sanjiyan Unkara to be found. The Sailor Senshi are not shadow beings but effectively lichs on par with what WIseman is in the anime/manga only a lot better preserved. Think magica madoka with their star seeds being a variant phylactery; According to TV's trope's Our Liches Are Different Wiseman's phylactery is the planet Nemesis itself (On a weird side note since in the dub Jedite and Wiseman are voiced by the same person some fans think Wiseman is what is left of Jedite in the 30th century).

In fact, Saotome Ranma, Wiseman takes the view there is no magic at all and everything is the product of Clarke' Law with the manipulation of ki being the technology of the Moon Kingdom. I should mention that moving the Moon Kingdom into a parallel universe solves a load of problems (otherwise the Moon Kingdom's power curve becomes even more of a continuity mess then it already is)
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fic Search