looking for a couple fics

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

looking for a couple fics

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Fri May 01, 2015 9:33 am

First I am looking for a fic where Ranma was Literally RAPED by the gods, or rather 3 in specific zues, possiden, and hecate,

The other was one where Ranma had. A kid with Hild even without knowing who or rather WHAT Hild was, I believe she also gave Ranma a crystal eye or something.

And the last fic I am looking for had Pluto making Ranma immortal by binding him/her to a book or something in order for Ranma to realize that Crystal Tokyo is a good thing.

Thanks in advance for any help.
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Re: looking for a couple fics

Postby LunaInverse » Fri May 01, 2015 10:18 am

The god one is
fanfiction.net/s/5175006/1/Divine-Blood

I think this is the immortal one
fanfiction.net/s/2364660/1/So-Be-It

I'll edit when I find the others
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Postby slickrcbd » Fri May 01, 2015 9:54 pm

HopeSeiketsu wrote:The other was one where Ranma had. A kid with Hild even without knowing who or rather WHAT Hild was, I believe she also gave Ranma a crystal eye or something.

I don't recall a glass eye, but he did have a kid with Hild without knowing what she was in Fate by PansutoTarou5925 aka RedMenace
In retaliation the Amazons lock Ranma's curse.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1800791/1/Fate
Fate
By: RedMenace
A crossover between Ranma and O!MG, set in the future of both. The scars of the past cannot be undone; they can only be repaid.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Drama - Ranma - Chapters: 20 - Words: 80,096 - Reviews: 411 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 302 - Updated: Sep 23, 2009 - Published: Apr 3, 2004 - Status: Complete - id: 1800791
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 am

Yeah that's it, thanks for the help slick and maev
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fic Search