Ranma Reborn as Water Phoenix

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma Reborn as Water Phoenix

Postby JonV0 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 am

I've been trying to find a certain fanfic for awhile. What I remember of the begining plot is Ranma and Saffron tied in their fight and both died. Saffron was reborn and, with his adult mindset and a clear mind, came to Ranma's funeral to apologise. When they try to cremate his body, magic acts up and he turns into an icy egg. Nodoka takes it home, puts it in the freezer or something, and it eventually hatches into a baby Ranko, who has magic powers over water and ice, including the ability to manifest wings made of water. Ranko rapidly ages and during a picnic they meet the outers with a baby Hotaru, who becomes best friends with Ranko as they age at the same rate.

One more detail that might help, I'm pretty sure that the author mentioned that it would eventually be a crossover with Harry Potter, but I can't be 100% about that since it's been so long since I read it.
JonV0
Initiate

Re: Ranma Reborn as Water Phoenix

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 am

I'm guessing that's Shanami's Death Reborn Evolution.

I didn't see it at FF.net, so I don't know what's up with it.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: Ranma Reborn as Water Phoenix

Postby JonV0 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:35 am

So it was. I just ran a quick search and found chapter 10, which I remember the events of. Thank you, I wasn't expecting to find it so soon.
JonV0
Initiate

Return to Fic Search