usagi coma / hotaru adopted fic

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

usagi coma / hotaru adopted fic

Postby Moridin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:36 am

Looking for a fic i found ages ago but forgot to save it. think its in a series, only bit i remember is that Usagi is in some kind of coma/crystal because she burned out her soul in a battle (probably pharoh 90) and Hotaru has been adopted by usagi's mother (i think). I'm sure its on Fanfiction net just cant find it.
"No one here is exactly as they appear" G'Kar, Babylon 5.
"While your out there you can memorize the Babylon 5 mantra. Ivanova is always right, I will listen to Ivonava, I will do what Ivanova says, Ivanova is god." Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Moridin
Senshi Candidate

Re: usagi coma / hotaru adopted fic

Postby ckosacranoid » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Etg4eagle is the athors name name on fanfic list. I can figure out how to copy the link on tablet but at I have athor for you. It has not beeb updated since 2009 which sucks and it was a very cool story if its the athor I thonk you are looking for. The fragitly of time seires.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:15 pm

ckosacranoid wrote:Etg4eagle is the athors name name on fanfic list. I can figure out how to copy the link on tablet but at I have athor for you. It has not beeb updated since 2009 which sucks and it was a very cool story if its the athor I thonk you are looking for. The fragitly of time seires.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/45006/etj4Eagle
Not etg. So i figured i should post the link.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Moridin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 am

excellent thanks guys. when I first found the story I managed to read the first chapter before my comp restarted for windows updates and I never found it again.
"No one here is exactly as they appear" G'Kar, Babylon 5.
"While your out there you can memorize the Babylon 5 mantra. Ivanova is always right, I will listen to Ivonava, I will do what Ivanova says, Ivanova is god." Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Moridin
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spica75 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 am

Moridin wrote:excellent thanks guys. when I first found the story I managed to read the first chapter before my comp restarted for windows updates and I never found it again.

*Ouch*
:mrgreen:

Ok, may i suggest you turn off automatic updating then, so that you at least trigger the installing process manually? :wink:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:13 pm

glad we could help you find the story. it really is something very cool to read though.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search