Are there any Ranma/Haruka as brother/sister/sister stories

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Are there any Ranma/Haruka as brother/sister/sister stories

Postby talonhunter » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:46 pm

I know I've seen stories of Haruka being Ranma's mom, and cousin...but are there any with them being Bother and sister or sister/sister type stories?
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Are there any Ranma/Haruka as brother/sister/sister stor

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:13 pm

talonhunter wrote:I know I've seen stories of Haruka being Ranma's mom, and cousin...but are there any with them being Bother and sister or sister/sister type stories?

I assume you mean Haruka Tenou, not Haruka Urashima?

I know of one, but it was an experimental offshoot of the Uncles Betfics, made partially by rolls of the original defunct crossover creator roll system. There was a notes file as well that had the rolls of the creator. Nighthawk did not continue.

RANMA-SM 'Life and Hearts' by NighthawkTM - [Dld Date=05/27/2003] - [Dld Size=16kb] - [Dld File Cnt=2] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 am

talonhunter wrote:I know I've seen stories of Haruka being Ranma's mom, and cousin...but are there any with them being Bother and sister or sister/sister type stories?
ooh Haruka as Ranma's mum? what story is that? I wouldn't mind reading something like that.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 am

jasonjkay wrote:ooh Haruka as Ranma's mum? what story is that? I wouldn't mind reading something like that.
The one I remember reading never really went anywhere. It just had Haruka as a replacement for Nodoka, her having been force engaged to Genma by her parents to prevent her 'perverted lifestyle' and the honeymoon causing Ranma. Then Genma took Ranma away for the training trip. Can't remember what happens next but it dies out pretty quickly.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 am

Konsaki wrote:The one I remember reading never really went anywhere. It just had Haruka as a replacement for Nodoka, her having been force engaged to Genma by her parents to prevent her 'perverted lifestyle' and the honeymoon causing Ranma. Then Genma took Ranma away for the training trip. Can't remember what happens next but it dies out pretty quickly.
Aww shame, the premise sounded interesting but that fic you described doesn't sound that good so I'm not bothered in finding it anymore unless there was a better one, Thanks anyway.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:46 pm

http://clouddreamer.com/fanfic/Sailor-Mom.htm is the first that comes to mind for Haruka as Ranma's mother.
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:18 pm

TerraEpon wrote:http://clouddreamer.com/fanfic/Sailor-Mom.htm is the first that comes to mind for Haruka as Ranma's mother.
I should have remembered that, I LOVE Cloud Dreamers stories and have read this one as well. I thought it was Makoto who was Ranma's mother for some reason however now I think about it I dont think I ever read one like that. Anyway thanks a bunch for the link and reminding me.

Edit: Now I remember, I hated that fic. It was just too annoying with all the curses and Amazons and Hurka being forced back to Genma and everything, It's one of the few fics from cloud dreamer I disliked. I quickly got annoyed as I re-read the story just now.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks for the lead. Too bad it died right there. Guess I will need to try writing it as well...>:-P
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search