Chibi-Usa as Ranma's Mom.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Chibi-Usa as Ranma's Mom.

Postby deathgeonous » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Yeah, I remember this, pretty short and incomplete fic I think, where Chibi-Usa and Prince Diamond? had sex, she got pregnant, and she gave Ranma up. Latter on she remembers, and cue the Senshi into Ranma's life.
‘Stealing from one person is called plagiarism. Stealing from multiple people is called research!’ The Crossover Writer's Core Motto.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Chibi-Usa as Ranma's Mom.

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

deathgeonous wrote:Yeah, I remember this, pretty short and incomplete fic I think, where Chibi-Usa and Prince Diamond? had sex, she got pregnant, and she gave Ranma up. Latter on she remembers, and cue the Senshi into Ranma's life.

you probably mean:

R-SM 'Child of Light Born of Darkness' by Dark Phoneix - [Dld Date=07/18/2002] - [Dld Size=143kb] - [Dld Files=5] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Isn´t there one where chibi-Usa goes back in time and assumes the identity of Nodoka?
(dont recall who the father was...)
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Spica75 wrote:Isn´t there one where chibi-Usa goes back in time and assumes the identity of Nodoka?
(dont recall who the father was...)

Not that I recall, but to be honest this is not something I really go out of my way to find...

There are Setsuna ones like that... including one by the same author I already listed...

There is also one where Setsuna is the father.

Hmmm... In Ranma, Mage of Darkness, Nodoka is the surrogate mother, whom carries I think it is Emeralds kid to term... but that is not Chibi Usa's.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 am

Yeah, that was the one. Thanks for finding it and goodbye for now.
‘Stealing from one person is called plagiarism. Stealing from multiple people is called research!’ The Crossover Writer's Core Motto.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search