Ranma / Nyan Koi Crossover

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma / Nyan Koi Crossover

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Has anyone made a Ranma / Nyan Koi crossover.

I mean, sure, we have seen stories where Ranma has saved cats or whatnot, and ones where he talked with the cat spirit within him.

But like in the Nyan Koi series, is there any with him ever being cursed so cats could talk to him and he is threatened with being turned into one if he did not help them?

Just Curious
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ranma / Nyan Koi Crossover

Postby Spica75 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I couldn´t find any when i looked, and i once more say here that having Ryoga and the post girl together could be a perfect setup for comedy. I mean, she has a poor sense of direction and tries to work with delivering mail? :mrgreen:

Oh, and at least one of the twins would jump at Ranma, her fetish with misfortune would just looove Ranma.
"No phonetapping until you´re 18!" that line always makes me laugh... :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Mr L » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:08 pm

I don't know this series. What it is about?
Mr L
Senshi Candidate

Postby camk4evr » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Nyan Koi? It's about a guy that doesn't like cats (because he's very allergic to them) whohas a crush on a girl who loves cats. One day, he kicks a can that accidentally hits, and breaks, a Neko-jizu statue. Now he can understand what cats say and he must grant 100 wishes for cats or he'll become one and die from his allergies.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm

camk4evr wrote:Nyan Koi? It's about a guy that doesn't like cats (because he's very allergic to them) whohas a crush on a girl who loves cats. One day, he kicks a can that accidentally hits, and breaks, a Neko-jizu statue. Now he can understand what cats say and he must grant 100 wishes for cats or he'll become one and die from his allergies.

The plot sounds silly, the plot IS silly, BUT..., i still found myself liking the series quite a lot anyway.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Liked it better than say Dog Days, where I just wanted the good side to be taught a lesson for lying.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search