Locked by Biology

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Locked by Biology

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Looking for fics where the Author has Jusenkyo curses lock when the body is put into a situation that isn't possible for the alternate form. Such as Pregnancy or Periods. Or say for Herb or Ranma something as simple as using a tampon. The space isn't there on the male body so its locked while that is in use.

Or another way of it happening is say during a period it being infinitely more painful to turn male because the parts that need to do their business aren't there in male form.

Just that kind of situation. The crossovers don't matter being close to canon doesn't matter. Just looking for these fics to see what purpose making use of this kind of lock is put to.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Locked by Biology

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:16 am

There is at least one piece of evidence that canon would resist such locks... The ice skating arc... Ryoga had a collar around neck as p-chan... the collar expanded when he changed so it would not kill him...

As for fanfiction locking mechanisms.... besides ones you mentioned, there are other more rare lock mechanisms

- a few that lock upon death of the other form,

- there is at least one that locks upon removal of the human astral form from Ryoga(leaving Ryoga in the pig).

- There is at least one where Ranma gets metal infused into her skelatal frame and is locked due to the fact she would die if transformed.

- There is at least one where Skuld from Oh My Goddessin an act of pettiness locks Ranma and makes it so Ranma cannot get unlocked until she bears a child.

- I think I recall one or two Vampire crossovers that lock ranmas form into whatever it was upon conversion... as in those Jusyenko requires its victims to be aline for the curse to work
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 am

PCHeintz72 wrote:There is at least one piece of evidence that canon would resist such locks... The ice skating arc... Ryoga had a collar around neck as p-chan... the collar expanded when he changed so it would not kill him...

As for fanfiction locking mechanisms.... besides ones you mentioned, there are other more rare lock mechanisms

- a few that lock upon death of the other form,

- there is at least one that locks upon removal of the human astral form from Ryoga(leaving Ryoga in the pig).

- There is at least one where Ranma gets metal infused into her skelatal frame and is locked due to the fact she would die if transformed.

- There is at least one where Skuld from Oh My Goddessin an act of pettiness locks Ranma and makes it so Ranma cannot get unlocked until she bears a child.

- I think I recall one or two Vampire crossovers that lock ranmas form into whatever it was upon conversion... as in those Jusyenko requires its victims to be aline for the curse to work

I didn't make a research thread asking for other ways Ranma got locked I made a fic search thread looking for the fics where this kind of locking was used. Claiming to be close to canon or not.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

Ahhh... my mistake... Did not even look at where in the forum it was, and read more like a research request... rereading it, I see you are right...
Last edited by PCHeintz72 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 am

There is the one I remember where Ranma had sex as a girl and got locked due to a dildo in her, but I forgot what it was called...

Another where Ranma got pregnant by a male Akane... that one I can't remember either...
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Here is an example of one of the Period locks that got used. But the story hasn't gone far enough afterward to show what the point to the lock was.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1790061/5/
At the end of this chapter Ranma gets splashed supposedly on the worst possible day causing the curse to be locked for a lunar cycle.

Considering the Male Heir and sexism of most Harry Potter pure bloods it might pose a problem or few but just hasn't gone that far.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Talah » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Noy Telinú wrote:There is the one I remember where Ranma had sex as a girl and got locked due to a dildo in her, but I forgot what it was called..

I'm not sure but it might be Inverse Property. I don't think sex was involved though, just masterbation.
Talah
Senshi Candidate

Postby Gnudist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

At least one of the "red beans and rice" stories had this(for periods obviously) but I'm blanking on the name. :c
In her home in U'sagi dead serenity waits dreaming.
Gnudist
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 pm

So where do I find the names of the other fics hinted at? The Harry Potter one I linked to is fun and Inverse Property was enjoyable but seemed to be written with the express intention of making sure everyone was OOC.

Are those really the only fics anyone can find the links to on this type of locking?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Trugeta's "Chaotic Rebirth" falls in line, IIRC.

mykon1 has some on Mediaminer, but they tend towards citrus.

The one Telinú can't recall could be "Heart of Ranma". Copy on rankofics.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Didn't Mykon1 stop posting to Fanfiction.net and Media Miner and decide to only post updates to his blog somewhere?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Atlan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Mykon1's stuff is posted on Fanfiction.net, mediaminer.org, and his blog.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3701212/Mykon1
mediaminer- under author name Mykon1 (cant post link due to lemon content)
blogspot- m-ivins (can't post link due to lemon content)

He has different stories at differing levels of completion on each site, so its worth checking out all 3.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks. I kinda didn't save the links before because well of the Lemon content. I mean having Ranma have a kid with his mom... And that being the less gross part of the story... But there are good bits in other parts and stories as well.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm certain I have seen more than this. Does this mean all the titles for them have been forgotten or the sites that had these other stories no longer exist?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Possibly both.

I can't remember the names and most of those were on sites that aren't there anymore I think.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Next

Return to Fic Search