Locked by Biology

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Locked by Biology

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 am

So less than a half dozen are left? I'm fairly sure there was even a Macross fic where Ranma was watching that Pageant in the audience because of the period lock. Not sure which of those crossovers that was at the moment though. But normally the lock ends up something small like that and it makes it hard to search for the fics using it.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 pm

So this is really it outside of fics where Ranma becomes a vampire? No one can even find that Macross period lock mention?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby kitten » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Well, there's "Alternate Landings" by Shadow Dancer. Written in 1997, hosted on geocities, and never finished. It features Ranma falling in spring of drowned /little/ girl. (S)he gets on great with Akane because she loves little girls in an Oingo Boingo sort of way, but then breaks her leg while training because leg-sweeping Akane is like leg-sweeping a concrete power pole. They go to Tofu and he puts a metal rod up her hoo-haa in order to stop her from changing while her leg heals. And that's about where it stops. Pity, because I wanted to see where it was going.
kitten
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 am

I think I found a copy of Heart of Ranma by Lord Overton
http://www.oocities.org/tokyo/Fuji/1912/THORmain.html

Couldn't find it on Rankofics though... Kinda had trouble getting pages to load there.

Edit: Is there another story with this title because this one is locked by permanence water not biology.

Edit again: Lord Overton is a sick fuck. Had Ranma get pregnant just for the purpose of having her have a blunt trauma miscarriage shortly after she can feel the Ki of the new life within her.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Search